~" 𝓜𝔂 𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭 "~

Straight up have this while I think of things to add in chapter three. You guys take note of this one shot cause this will be mentioned in the main AU of this fan fiction. This is also a like- teaser of the sorts. School starts soon so please don't mind the slow updates

-Jiwoo & Duke Brother AU-

𝗠𝗮𝘆 16 , 2008

10:30 𝘈.𝘔.

𝘑𝘪𝘸𝘰𝘰: 4 𝘺/𝘰
𝘋𝘶𝘬𝘦: 5 𝘺/𝘰

Jiwoo walked in the room his brother and aunt were currently in reading a particular book.

“Hi Big Bro! Auntie!”

The two looked up from their book and looked at Jiwoo.

Duke got off of Y/N's lap and ran up to Jiwoo giving him a hug.

Y/N smiled as she looked at her nephews, taking in the adorable scenery in front of her.

“Hi Ji.”

Duke said as he let go of his brother.

Jiwoo smiled at his brother before looking at both his brother and his Aunt.

“Auntie! Big Bro! I figured out I could hold the whole world in my arms!”

Jiwoo said happily.

Y/N raised an eyebrow at his statement before taking out her phone.

Duke was looking at his brother as if he grew two heads.

“Ji, You have a wonderful imagination and all, but that would be imp-”

Duke's sentence was cut off as Jiwoo hugged him, looking up at him and showed a very toothy grin.

“See! I told you I could hold the world in my arms!”

Jiwoo said as he snuggled up in his brother's hold.

Duke stared shocked at Jiwoo before eventually tearing up and hugged his brother back.

Y/N who was recording this scene, covered her mouth and prevented a squeal from coming out of her mouth.

𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲
𝗟𝗼𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: 𝘎𝘺𝘮𝘯𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘶𝘮

Jiwoo stood proud holding Subin bridal style after he used his ability to save her from an impending doom.

Duke stared at the familiar yet unfamiliar figure in front of him.

“You.. Who are you..?”

The platinum haired male asked.

“Jiwoo Seo. I'm a student from this academy.”

Duke's already wide eyes widened even more.

'So you were here all this time huh...'

The albino thought.

Jiwoo on the other hand felt nervous as he stared at Duke.

Jiwoo stepped away from Duke and turned towards his celebrating friends.

But before he could walk further, Duke said something Jiwoo expected but couldn't refuse.

“Jiwoo Seo, I want to have a battle with you.”

Jiwoo looked at him slightly hesitant due to him not being fully recovered but Inhyuk beat him to it.

“We can't proceed with that! Jiwoo Seo is currently recovering from a serious injury that was caused by an accident. He's not in a condition to fight.”

The Karen- I mean, representative argued with Inhyuk's statement causing everyone to tense up.

“Then we'll proceed three days from now.”

Duke said aloud but muttered something only Jiwoo could understand.

“⌰⟒⏁⌇ ⌇⟒⏁⏁⌰⟒ ⎎⟟⋏⏃⌰⌰⊬  ⍙☌⏃⏁ ⍜⎍⍀ ⎎⏃⏁⊑⟒⍀⌇ ☊⍜⎍⌰⎅⋏⏁ ⌰⟟⏁⏁⌰⟒ ⏚⍀⍜⏁⊑⟒⍀”

(Let's finally settle what our fathers couldn't, Little Brother.)

Jiwoo's heart sank at his words but before a tear could slip out, Jisuk had called out to him.

“What did he say?”

Subin asked when Jiwoo got close.

“It was nothing..”

Jiwoo said as he smiled.

‘I just want to hold my world back in my arms.. Why must you blame me for what I didn't do..? Big brother..?’