𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫

Taeyoung stood in front of his current spar opponent, Inyoung Ka, despite the unaffiliated and affiliated students getting along, they still had to do spars like this to enhance their understanding and experience. So as nervous as Taeyoung is, he decided to man up and actually try to be serious. Before the match began he looked to Inyoung who apologetically looked at him.

Taeyoung smiled slightly at him, having been training his body and senses for the last couple of weeks with everyone, he was pretty confident he could put up a fight with him. They waited for the starting beep, then got into fighting stances.

'Having a non-conbatant ability is pretty advantegous if you use it correctly, not everyone knows your ability, so get them as cautious as possible.'

The words of a certain female rang through the wilted-green haired male. He was pretty self conscious about his abilities until she decided to take him in.

The beep signifying their fight to begin rang throughout the place before Inyoung dashed towards Taeyoung with his fist clenched going for a right-hook. Taeyoung knowing full well it was a fake move, decided to take a blow into the bluenette's chest that was unguarded, in the nick of time, Inyoung made a move to block the punch just to get a painful kick through the side. Taeyoung was doing well for someone with no experience, Taeyoung continued to throw punches at Inyoung, blow for blow Inyoung blocked, seeing as Inyoung had no way to see as his arms covered his face and his eyes were tightly screwed together, Taeyoung stopped which caught the bluenette off guard, he lowered his defenses and opened his eyes to look for the greenette who suddenly appeared before him sending a full force blow to his head, knocking him down fully.

"I told you I'd pay you back that smack you pulled last week."

Taeyoung said with a sly smirk as he helped the long-haired male up. Inyoung groaned as he looked at Taeyoung with the biggest deadpan.

"You still remember that?! Goddamn your petty."

Inyoung said as he and the forest-greenette made their way over to their groups. Taeyoung chuckled as he softly punched Inyoung.

"Hey, you can't really blame me, that shit really hurt."

Taeyoung had changed ever since the whole incident with the world awakened kids and over the past month and a half, he for sure changed a lot. His personality shifted from timid to sometimes cold then really friendly, he's grown confident in his abilities, he's been very petty too, not only that but his personality and looks took a whole 360°.

He's gotten way close to Jihye more than anyone, he was also on friendly terms with some of the affiliated kids, like for example the bluenette beside him, Inyoung Ka. He grew affectionately close to Jiwoo and Inseul, to a degree, it upset a certain light-teal haired oaf.

Taeyoung grew really attached to (Y/N), and he even grew affectionate to Jihye far too much to be comfortable.

It wasn't only Taeyoung who made a whole 360 personality wise. Lee Jihye also made some exceptionally obvious changes. He hair was longer than it previously was, currently tied into a tight bun. Her personality didn't really change much, she became more confident than ever, she smiled a lot more, she's even more friendlier, she became close to the few girls in the academy, so much that they have a sleep over then and again.

She now has a very good control of her awakened abilities, to the point she doesn't need to spread her hands and just looks at the thing or person she wants to lift it move. She now also had a bit if muscle, not too much to make her seem manly but just enough, she was the best when it came to sensing and hearing as well, although she had great control over her abilities, she hardly used them in sparring matches as she relied on her combat abilities.

She hangs out with Taeyoung a lot, so much that no one knows if they're dating or they're just really good friends. It made a blonde/black haired girl and a light-teal haired male feel uncomfortable.

-------------

It was the day everyone had to part, the students bid their teachers goodbye, and before leaving they bid farewell to each other. The girls had held on to each other as if their life depended on it, literally sobbing against each other. The boys also had a bit of tears shed but not as much as the girls.

Taeyoung slipped away from the commotion of emotion along with Jihye to meet a special someone they owed everything to. They walked through the halls to find her looking at the sea of students with a bit of sadness as she turned to them, (h/c) strands flowing with the wind as (e/c) eyes met with gold and forest green ones.

The two rushed towards her, giving her a tight grip, tears falling from the corners of their eyes.

"Hey, you guys don't need to cry, we're gonna meet again. You don't miss me too much kay?"

The two nodded.

"Practice the force control I taught you whenever you have the chance.."

They nodded again.

"Behave while were apart kay? If there's a problem, call me and I'll immediately come get you."

"Mhm.."

"Train your combat abilities as well as your stamina and senses kay?"

"Mhm.."

Y/N pulled away slightly to look at them. A soft smile plastered on her lips as she tried to stop her tears.

"Till next year.."

She said, stray tears falling from the corners of her eyes, the two just cried as they separated from her and bowed.

"THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF US UP TILL NOW!!"

The two yelled as they sobbed. Y/N wrapped her arms around the two kids in front of her, the precious kids she's willing to raise over and over.

"Good luck in school. Don't sleep too much and focus kay?"

She said kissing the top of their heads before wiping their tears and finally letting them go. The two smiled at her brightly before running back down.

Y/N held a hand, clenching her heart as she watched them leave. She was glad she took them in, with how their lives are going, she's resisting the urge to just take them and raise them herself. How those timidly kind kids are abused back in their homes..

'When the time comes, I'll come get you, I promise..'