Chapter 3 Second Day, Perverts

Author: Hello everyone sorry if it took a while to get here so without a further ado let's start shall we . . . .
___
_________

_________
___

Haruko Narrator: "I am Haruko Amaya a second year student in Tenbi Academy Takeru Ooyama and Izuku Midoriya are my oldest friends in the world is now there first year at my school, But this girl Inaho who claims to be izuku's fiance and this other girl Himegami are living in the same dormroom with him plus Takeru, And I'm not happy about it boys and girl that age have no business living together it's Indecent and that's why I've decided to move in with them to keep an eye on things"
.
.
.
.
.
.
Narrator: Now we are at with Haruko and Inaho making food for there dormmates

Izuku: *Slowly waking up and stretching his arms* Nnnggghaaa . . Huh? *Sees Haruko and Inaho cooking*

Inaho: *Spotted izuku waking up* Look who finally decided to wake up

Izuku: O-oh sorry about that goodmorning bye the wa-ah!? *Feels a sharp sting on his cheek* Damn . . huh *Suddenly catches an ice bag*

Haruko: I apologize for hitting you but you two were sleeping way to close together

Inaho: I can't help it if I don't feel his body next to mine I have a hard time sleeping

Haruko: Well as long as I live under this roof you'll have to figure out a way

Inaho: Mmm *Sticks out Tongue*

Izuku: *Blushing while holding the ice bag on his cheek*

Haruko: Breakfast is almost ready so hurry up and wash your face or we'll be late

Izuku: H-Hai *Climbs down the ladder and walk straight to the door and there he meets Takeru* Oh hey takeru

Takeru: Hey man how you doing

Izuku: Doing fine just going to wash my face

Takeru: Me too *As he opens the door he see Himegami half naked while she putting her black panties on*

Kodama: Hm? *Looks to see Takeru just standing there and a moment of silence*
.
.
.
.
Izuku: Hey uhh Takeru what are you waiting fo-

Takeru: Hooo~ black panties *Still looking at her*

Izuku: H-huh *Slowly going to him and slowly trying to see the bathroom* What are yo- *Sees her there and blushes madly* I-I-I . . . IM SORRY!!!!! *Running away*