𝙵𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜┃𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚌𝚔

Warnings: Nothing much, It's just some cute interactions

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

Dᴏsᴇ ᴛʜᴇ Eᴀʀᴛʜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs?

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

Mark sat quietly in the library, reading a book about his favourite subject, space. The colourful picture of Earth filled up half of the page. Flipping to the next page, Mark let himself dive deeper as the book describe the solar system, ignoring his surroundings. 

At the same moment, Donghyuck pushed open the library door with all his might, planning to find a quiet corner to continue his fantasy book. Greeting the librarian behind the desk, Donghyuck's eyes wandered around the spacious room, searching for the perfect spot. Finally, his eyes landed on an empty bean bag, right next to Mark. Smiling to himself, he made his way towards it.

Mark hadn't noticed Donghyuck's presence, lost in his own world. The two continued their own things, Donghyuck not giving even a quick glance at Mark before plugging in his earphones and turning his attention towards his own book. The silence was peaceful, both too caught up with themselves to acknowledge the other's presence.

"Mark!"

A loud voice was suddenly heard echoing throughout the library. Mark didn't hear it though. That was why the owner of the voice decided to start shaking him violently, pulling him back to reality. "Mark, let's go already." Not waiting for an answer, the boy pulled poor Mark up and ushered him out of the room, earning a glare from the librarian.

The commotion had caught Donghyuck's attention, triggering him to look up from his paperback. His eyes followed the two boys back, watching as the doors slammed behind them.

Mark Lee and Johnny Suh. Donghyuck knew them both, mainly Mark. They were in the same class, after all, and Donghyuck always asked Mark questions regarding science. 

They could be considered friends. 

Sitting just behind him, Donghyuck would notice him daydream most of the day, almost always lost in his own head. To put it simply, Mark was physically there, but mentally away. Donghyuck had tried to get to know him more, finding the boy kind of cute. But Mark paid no attention to him, something Donghyuck wasn't used to. This only eagered Donghyuck to understand Mark more, to become good friends with him, perhaps even more.

Donghyuck hadn't noticed Mark next to him and he pouted at that. Slamming the volume shut, he huffed a bit. What a shame, he could've taken this chance to ask Mark out, not on a date but instead a simple hangout. Getting up, Donghyuck left the library quickly, not in the mood to read anymore.