Part 20

"WOOO! YEAH SAKU!" Kuroo cheered on his friend that he had ran into in the club while out with Kenma. Saku had brought his boyfriend with him(lol Saku in japan means to come out and Saku is gae XD) and introduced his boyfriend to Kuroo then Saku's boyfriend sat back drinking a few shots with Kenma since both of them dont drink much while Saku are chugging down jugs of alcohal. Kenma worried for Kuroo since he wasnt supposed to talk or yell but yet he is to cheer on Saku. Kuroo joined chugging with Saku, his boyfriend Kei'chi sighed then turned to Kenma. "Kuroo is your boyfriend?" Kenma frowned taking a huge dose of alcohal "No..not yet" he said as he started to feel tingling. Kei'chi pat his back "thats rough buddy" Kenma stared at him then just continued ingesting shots after shots, Kei'chi not helping by telling him to drink his pain away. "Eh I..Heheh SAKU!" Saku turned and burped "Wha?!- who called?" Kuroo started laughing in his drunken state then Saku started to laugh leaving both of them to eventually collapse on each other. Kei'chi shook his head "I may love him but he is an idiot.See you another time Kenma" he said as he got up and picked up Saku carrying out him while he yelled at Kei'chi to put him down. Kenma lifted his head from the table then looked at Kuroo dancing noticing the black peice of his top is gone and it is just the very cropped sweater. Kenma started to "tent" up as he stared at Kuroo. He got up and walked over to Kuroo swaying a bit. He grabbed his arm and pulled him to a dim litted bathroom for 1. He locked the door "Hai Kitty man!~" Kuroo said as he giggled. (TW: SMUTTY) Kenma pushed Kuroo against the wall french kissing him. Kuroo realeased a few soft moans kissing back then suddenly he felt a knee in between his legs. Kuroo grinded against his knee as Kenma kissed down his jaw to his neck to his chest while also grinding against him. "Mhn..~ Kyanmaa..~" kuroo whined as he pushed him away "at home..~" Kenma nodded, picking him up and carrying him to the car and driving home hoping not to get pulled over.