𝟒𝟔. ✭ 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐈 ✭

I toss for about the millionth time this evening, not being able to find sleep. Thoughts of the three of us living together played throughout my mind every time I closed my eyes. I thought of all of the potential horrible scenarios and then I'd thought of other, much less likely scenarios, both of which kept me from sleep. I've been either a ball of anxiety or a ball of sexual frustration, especially since Brooks and I hadn't finished what we'd started earlier.

Those sexy groans of his while his umber-colored depths held mine were so sexy. I loved watching what I could do to him, what I could make him feel. Sex with Brooks, any intimate act really, was exactly that— intimate and sensual. Unlike Torey's aggressive dominance.

One of the previous circumstances dances around my imagination and I throw an arm over my eyes as I let out a frustrated sigh. I look to my right to see if Brooks is awake but he's peacefully sleeping, completely unaware of my horny state.

I'm thirsty. I need a glass of water.

I gently get out of bed as to not wake Brooks and tiptoe to the door. I can hear the television on the other side and wonder if Torey is still awake. For my sake, I'm hoping he's not. With a sigh I open the door, hitting up the bathroom before I make my way into the kitchen. The amount of wetness down there just from my thoughts is absolutely pitiful. After washing my hands and avoiding what I'm sure is a sex-crazed mask on my face, I head to the kitchen.

The moment I exit the hall I see Torey on the couch. The blanket has fallen to the floor which has his full 6'stupid-tall masculine body on display. His arm is cocked behind his head and the way he's lying looks like something out of a damn magazine.

As I scan over him again I remember a much younger version of myself seeing him for the very first time. I had just come home from my last semester of college. I was wide-eyed, young and innocent, still even at twenty-two years of age. I hadn't been a partier or a drinker, never one to be too wild because my father had kept me under such lock and key. I'd never realized I had never lusted after a man before that day, not in the way I had lusted after Torey.

I remember walking in to greet my father in the middle of a business luncheon and there Torey was. The moment my eyes laid on him my breath caught, my stomach knotted, and a shy nervousness like no other spread its' way all over me. I had never experienced a feeling so strong in my entire life. He was the hottest man I had ever encountered... and he worked for my father. Working for my father meant he was off-limits.

My father had always told me growing up to pretend like the men in suits weren't even there. They worked for him. They were our security because of the hotel. And I had believed those lies he'd told me, believed he wasn't a dangerous man. When I'd gotten older I noticed none of the men even looking in my direction and I'd been told that I wasn't allowed to date any of them from my mother. Stay clear of the men. Focus on school. That was it.

But then there was Torey.

Whenever he entered a room he commanded attention. It was that massive, fit body always dressed in head-to-toe black, hair styled and slicked perfectly back. Then there were those eyes, the most vibrant shade of blue I'd ever seen. One look at him when I was younger and I was wrecked. And I had thought he hadn't even registered my existence.

'I was just much better at hiding it— I had to be.'

His hands on my body the other night had nearly killed me because my mind had flown back to the first night we were ever together. That was the day my mother and father told me I was to be engaged, to who I would be getting engaged to, and I had been furious. I had cried and begged them to reconsider but my father did nothing but button his suit jacket and leave me in a sobbing heap in my mother's lap.