Ch -2) Eveything was Magical!

''It hurts when you have someone in your heart but you can't have them in your arms." - Unknown..

________________________

It was a magical night, a magical castle.. everything was magical..

The throne was beautifully decorated with flowers. It had marvelous designs with a feather.

The peacock feather was vibrating beacuse of the cool night breeze..

And of a sudden, I saw my young prince charming with a rose in his hands.

It sounds weird right? A castle of Cinderella, a peacock feather of Krishna, and a Prince with a rose! It was all mixed up..!

Yes.. all these things take place when you are in love.. you'll start seeing the things which are not real, which are messed up..

The only thing you'll see is Love!
The love of your loved one!

It was a just a dream.. a dream which I wanted to come true someday..But..

''Impossible is impossible ''

My mind told me. Back then, I was a person who used to listen to my heart, instead of mind.. and my biggest mistake was.. that I lied to my mind.

I lied that he'll be mine.!
But he was never.

I couldn't forget even the smallest thing about him.. our every meeting, our every day with and without each other still is in my heart.

In this dark room, there's no one except you and me.. I am all alone with no one to love and no one loving me..
I never told you anything.

_________

She kept the pen on the side.. and closed the diary. Making her bed all ready for sleep, she had just layed down when the pages of the diary started turning on their own. Although the cold night breeze was blowing, her heart told her ''They are telling you something ''!

She again picked up the diary in her hands, and sat on the chair placed near the window.. starting with the first page of...

Her diary

_________

3rd March..

This day.. ohh god! I can never forget this day..

I met him for the first time today..
His voice is deep and shrill.. but the language used by him was capable enough to make every one go AWWWW!

His lips are perfectly aligned, forming two curves on both the sides. He is slim though, but His height is approximately fine. His hairs are brownish.. and a little silky too!

I should not go for his appearance too much right?

His heart is of gold.. He is a gem..
I was mesmerized by his personality, not by his looks..

Voice was heavy, but with a feeling of love, respect for everyone..

God am I in love?

_________

She gave a wide smile.. memorizing how immature she was, how naive, who mistook love as a BEAUTIFUL FEELING!

__________

''I never believed in magic,
But you were the biggest magic of my life !''

♡●♡●♡