Brutality

A rather scrawny, humanoid figure, standing at just under ten metres tall, limped through the sparsely populated ruins of a once-grandiose village. Flames flickered on the roofs and walls, and each building was lit up - not by lanterns, but by the glowing embers of molten metal. The juvenile's leg had nearly been torn off - despite humans being somewhat primitive in this era compared to modern times, they were still formidable, especially against a younger kaiju. A makeshift bomb had nearly blown off the limb entirely - he was lucky to have actually survived the encounter. Wounded and crippled, the titan settled on resting here temporarily, crushing most of the remaining village population as Ronghua eased himself onto a bare patch of ground.

A shriek interrupted Ronghua's overdue rest as the giant's eyes snapped wide open. This wasn't some tiny human, nor some form of wild animal. A sound this loud could only have originated from a kaiju. Looking frantically left and right, Ronghua hastily peered down at his leg - it had barely healed at all, and the stump that was once his lower body was just beginning to grow again. Tensing, the menace of molten metal turned around, flipping his head from side to side, looking at the ground, left, right, forwards, backwards.. then, whomp. A pair of scaled claws snatched onto the child's vulnerable shoulders. Double the size and double the strength, a fireproof, radiation-enjoying dragon, clenched its talons ever tighter to increase its grip on the giant's exterior, slowly lifting the several-thousand-ton behemoth's into the air with ease, increasing in height. Although Ronghua wouldn't die of asphyxiation, if he were to reach that kind of elevation - there was no need to respirate for one of his species - he would certainly be frozen over by the altitude. Adjusting its feet slightly, the dragon pinned Ronghua to its chest so that the lava titan could see the Earth slowly shrinking away from him. 

The dragon planned to drag Ronghua a kilometre into the air to drop him: it knew it stood no chance against the other titan in melee combat, much less on the ground. Now a good five-hundred metres into the air and quickly rising. Ronghua's struggles grew weaker and weaker, turning from strong writhing to feeble twisting. Upon reaching the 1000 metre mark, the dragon released Ronghua, watching the 10-metre silhouette slowly fade away beneath the clouds, landing with a gargantuan thud. When it descended, a 50-metre crater had been formed, flattening the village and most of the forest around. Ronghua's eyes could barely open as the dragon hungrily feasted on his now exposed innards, driving its pointed head in between his cracked exterior to consume the radiation inside. The dragon opened its mouth to scoop up another bite, eagerly snapping its teeth together. Ronghua's almost-carcass was immobilised in pain, and all the giant could do was watch... or was that all? 

The dragon came in for another bite, salivating litres at this point - teeth gleaming, it went in for another bite - before being promptly impaled by a spike grown from Ronghua's exposed abdomen, its face frozen permanently in an open state. The spike had pierced through the skull instantly, vaporising the brain upon contact and rendering the would-be predator nothing but dead weight. Near-death, severely injured, and in desperate need of food, Ronghua reached hungrily for the dragon's body, as he began to feed.