1

don't go breaking my heart
don't go
fragmented world
in the forgotten "diary of the two"
take me to that secret

1

"뜻밖의 이별"

"An Unexpected Farewell"

It was a gloomy afternoon, the four boys arrived at his apartment one by one, the sound of sirens filled the air as his house was surrounded by policemen and people everywhere. The three boys stood behind the crowd, one managed to go through and stood in front. Seeing such an event going on left the four boys confused, they knew he wouldn't do such a thing to make the cops show up. "Taehyun-ah, what's going on?" Soobin asked, a worried look plastered on his face. "I don't know." Taehyun answered as he stood on his tiptoes, his attention turning back to the house.

"Where's Beomgyu?" Soobin asked again, looking at Huening Kai as he pointed where the boy he was looking for.

"Fucking let us in!" He heard Beomgyu exclaim, as he saw his hands gripping onto the barricade tape. "Yeonjun hyung!" He heard him scream again. As he was looking around, Soobin noticed that the younger boy beside him looked terrified, his hands were shaking, and kept looking at the ground. "You okay?" He asked as he tapped the blonde-haired boy's shoulder, startling him, sighing in relief when he saw it was just Soobin. "Y-yeah, I'm fine." Huening Kai answered.

They stood there for minutes until one of them finally found the person all of them were looking for. "H-hyung." Beomgyu said as he ran towards the lifeless, elder boy that was laying down on a stretcher and was being carried to the ambulance, the other three following him.

Is this moment a reality or a dream?

As they got near, they saw a large cut on his neck and was drenched in blood, alarming them.

What happened in the first place?

"H-hyung, w-wake up." Taehyun said as he slightly shook Yeonjun's pale arm, their eyes tearing up from the lack of response.

What have we done wrong?

+×+

5 days have passed, his death left the four boys waiting and bargaining, all curious about how he died or if someone killed him. Their normal days before were now all in a blur.

"Guys, the results came out." Soobin said, earning the younger boys' attention as he went inside the room, closing the door behind him. "They said it was suicide."

"How can they say it was suicide?!" Taehyun argued. "They didn't even investigate his neighbors or ask us about it!" He exclaimed. Taehyun's words kept repeating inside the three boys' heads, avoiding each other's eyes.

I have no choice but to believe. Even if we crash down.

"They didn't focus on Yeonjun hyung's case, they focused on a different case that wasn't even as serious as his case!" He exclaimed.

If only I could find the answer, I would give you my everything.

"We have to do something."

When the moment of crucial decision comes, everyone is on their own.

What started with me, must end with me.

I can't breathe.
------------------------------------
A/N
It's just the first chapter and YJ's already dead 💀
My modules and projects are so stressful, they're the reason why it took me so long to publish this :')

My grades: On the Ground
My braincells: Gone
Hotel: De Luna

Also, I'm sorry if I have grammatical errors or spelling errors, English is not my first language :>