~ Wandering in the deep fog, I'm star lost ~

Stray Kids.

Boy group from JYP, one of the big three companies. Popularity was promised, and so was their success; considering how much publicity they had got from their pre-debut survival show. 

And success and popularity always came with one thing. 

Haters.

A curse.

~

It was a normal day in the stray kids dorms. The afternoon peace and quiet was just perfect for everyone to catch up with some sleep, after all that constant stress and practice for the past three weeks following their comeback.

All except for a certain freckled Australian boy, who was sitting on the top bunk of the bed, headphones in his ears blasting some music he didn't even recognize any more. His eyes were closed, but his mind was awake, strange thoughts lingering around his head.

Yeah, they say, "You better be alone, it hurts"

He turned around, facing the white wall and letting out a sigh.

The Australian picked up his phone, unlocking it and opening the preview of their showcase that was launched recently, skipping the video of them performing. 

He scrolled right to the comments, reading the nice ones complimenting the members of how much the had improved.

His eyes falling on one comment underneath all the complimentary ones.

-

xxx385

The one in the blonde mullet isn't even talented. The way he spoils the buildup the other's bring in the performance. 

Truestay

I hate the blonde one. The bland audacity to actually show those freckles of his. Honestly hated the stylist's choice at that one.

Blech

Felix is his name? Damn, he's ugly. What are those things on his face? Makes me wanna puke.

Kristineeee

I honestly feel bad for the group, that one blonde guy pulling them down. If Chan just hadn't chosen him, they would've done way better...

5677ugh

He uses his 'Australian' personality and innocence to get away with anything. I just hate him, him and those freckles. And his voice, don't even get me started- Stay's are just so delusional, his voice is just scary if I'm being honest.

Stayzone

Felix is just the thing that makes my day a lot lot worse. I wish he didn't join the group, it's just frustrating to see him be the reason they're so down.

Wish he would just die.

-

Felix didn't even notice when he started spiraling, or the tears that wet his pillow were beginning to drown him, or the pain in his heart that swelled with every breath.

It wasn't the first, and that is what hurt more.

In this place without you

He came to Korea, thinking he would have a better future. That maybe he could start something new and different, but here he was getting stabbed by the netizens for any possible.