Chapter 019 Raiders Doctor Zhuma (16) High H

She clamped her legs, blushed and shook her head, ashamed to answer Ji Han's question.

  "Huh? Don't you tell me?" Ji Han pinched hard and big nipples hard.

  "Ah... it hurts..." Yao Wei only felt that her nipples were sore and numb, and tears flowed from her eyes.

  "Pain? What else is there besides the pain?" Ji Han asked, pressing another nipple with the blade of the scalpel, and then with a slight force, the red nipple immediately sank into the plump tits.

  Of course, in order to prevent the blade from hurting Yao Wei, he let the sharp side come out.

  "Um...ooh, it's still up...cool..." Yao Wei whimpered, and the cold scalpel made her feel extremely irritating to her nipples.

  "Very good, good." Ji Han took the scalpel away and did not continue to ravage her nipples, but instead praised her.

  Scalpel down and landed on the metal buttons on their belts Yao Wei, the ambiguous stay, season cold dull voice sounded in his head: "I guess ...... you're wearing black lace panties ......"

  Then he Gently picked up the buttons on Yao Wei's trousers, and continued to slash the zipper, revealing the translucent black lace panties inside, vaguely visible black hair snaking down, and finally sinking into the mysterious forbidden area.

  Mouguang dark cold season, heavy breathing:. "Down their own pants off, I want to give you check the following"

  Yao Wei hurriedly shook his head, his hands grasp the pants along, sobbing pleaded: "Do not ......"

  "ah Are you disobedient again?" Ji Han dangerously supported the gold-rimmed glasses, meaning that he would force his way when he was disobedient.

  Yao Wei got off the operating table aggrieved, and took off her pants slowly, revealing a pair of slender and white legs.

  Ji Han's dark and sharp gaze recklessly looked at Yao Wei's clamped legs, and keenly noticed that the color of the cloth covering the petals on the underwear was a bit dark.

  "Are you wet?" He raised his eyebrows, and saw Yao Wei blushing and hugged her body without answering, so he had to reach out and touch her underpants. Sure enough, the tentacles were wet.

  He maliciously rubbed the petals with his fingers, and the wetness on his fingers became even more wet: "Tsk~how did the water become more?"

  "Yeah~" Yao Wei bit her lower lip, suppressing the groan that came out of her mouth, and both legs at the same time. Involuntarily clamped Ji Han's hand.

  "The pinch is so tight? Is it itchy inside? Huh?" Ji Han's fingers penetrated the edge of the underwear, kneading the petals with his rough finger pads, and at the same time finding the flower core inside, kneading and rotating it vigorously.

  "Yeah... don't..." Yao Wei couldn't help groaning, her hands tightly grasped Ji Han's arms, her legs could hardly stand, her buttocks were leaning on the edge of the operating table, and the flower hole was rushing. Streams of honey drenched Ji Han's hands thoroughly.

  "It's still itchy? Do you want me to insert it to stop itching?" Ji Han's rough fingertips scraped and rubbed the delicate and sensitive wet acupuncture points, and transparent honey kept overflowing from it.

  "Aha... I want... hurry in..." Yao Wei couldn't help crying and begging, the emptiness and numbness of the lower abdomen and the flower holes became stronger and stronger, and the moist acupuncture points kept sucking Ji Han's fingers and rough fingertips. Rubbing the hole, making her want to be inserted fiercely.