CHAPTER 8: Date... her?

CHAPTER 8: Date her?

"Then does that mean I can still date her?"

Tanjirou's POV

"Then does that mean I can still date her?" Someone from my classmates asked, apparently, all my classmates turned their attention to us.

Now back from that classmate, it's Enmu, I'm sorry on how I'll describe him but that stupid guy who wants the girls all around this school, I'm glad Zenitsu isn't like how worst he is, it's no wonder Enmu claimed as a pervert in this school, I don't even know why is he in class A.

He's literally holding Kanao's hand without her permission! Which reasoned for her to stand up from her seat (not fully standing) and looking from her face, she looks so confused from what is happening... I won't let anyone take her away from me- I mean.. her seat...

"No." I said.

"Then why."

"B-Because she's......" I think first if I should say the word that's lived up to my head... "She's?" After he said that, I saw that he's starting to wrap his arms around Kanao, my emotions got in to my words, I had no choice but to let it out, "S-She's mine! So keep your hands off her!" I steal Kanao from him and buried her to my chest to assure that no one could ever touch her. 

No one can steal her from me...

"Chill there president, I'm just making you commit, that's all." Enmu said, "Oh what a dream come true, you're guilty after all." he added then patted my back, after my classmates could react, the bell rings which signals for Lunch break. They calmly get out the room then pats my back and also ruffles my hair, some of them whispered.

"That's nice, prez."

"Best wishes for you two."

"You can have her for the rest of your life now, although it's only Tsuyuri-san's SEVENTH day here."

"She's yours, prez, that's noted."

"You two are so cute!"

"Best couple of the 2-A yet?"

I blushed from what they're saying to me, I wonder what's Kanao's reaction from all what happened, 'There's no choice but to tell her the truth sooner or later... Why am I even saying this like I'm in a movie! It's only her seventh day here.' I take a look at her from my arms she looks so cute, no wait,

She's actually just that pretty...

Kanao's POV

After hearing them fighting at each other because of me... I felt my cheeks burned from what Tanjirou said. 'I'm his...' I noticed that he takes a look at me with his red caring eyes and I looked back too but quickly turned away then looked down because he's softly smiling at me... like Kanae nee-san... causing my bangs to cover my eyes and blushed more.

Why am I acting like this...

"K-Kanao?" Tanjirou said with his worrying tone, I just buried myself more to his chest because of embarrassment and wrapped my arms around him.

From the end I still manage to plaster a small smile on my face.

"Ehem, are you done being sweet there?"

Zenitsu's POV

"Ehem, are you done being sweet there?" Aoi-chan said interrupting them, "'Cause I felt ants surrounding us because of how sweet you two are." Aoi-chan added.