CHAPTER 20: The whole weekday, practice

"Hai!"

Kanao's POV

We started to start the roleplay even just a bit, Hutaro has an easy role since he's just going to listen to Jairina and Kitaru debating, Shirani already gave the two about the main topic they're going to defend, while me and Tanjirou... It was just an easy role since it's just acting like lovers...

Right now, they're trying to dress Tanjirou up, there was no problem with me since I just need to tie my hair in a bun and wear a boy's clothes, it was easy than I thought.

"Guys, guys, look at our Sumiko-chan!" we turned to look at Shirani who's doing make ups with Tanjirou, 'Sumiko... chan, that's his role name.'

When Tanjirou turns to face us, he was blushing, maybe embarrassed. Kitaru snorted from his looks, I looked at Tanjirou again, 'He looks fine... cute.' he's wearing a lipstick with a blush powder in his cheeks and they also put eyelashes at him making him look more girly, he's cute after all.

But... The foundation in his face...

Kitaru then starts to burst out in laughter, "Shirani! Why the hell did you play with Tanjirou's face!" he said before he laughs again, Shirani then pouted, hitting Kitaru by her palm, "Does it look that bad?" she asked us, Hutaro insists to answer, "It isn't, but I think you should remove the white foundation off his face, it's just..." "It doesn't fit his skin color." Jairina finished. Kitaru continues to laugh while Jairina joins him too, Hutaro chuckled lightly.

Shirani then starts to scold the three, I looked at Tanjirou, he's pouting completely embarrassed as he look at me, I giggled with a hand in my mouth, I saw his cheeks became red looking away, not because of the powder, 'He really is flustered.'

Tanjirou's POV

I can't believe that Kanao has to see me with this face but I had to accept it, Shirani-san did a hard work here even though it was just trying the make-up for now. 'Kanao looks cute when she giggles...' I thought while looking away to not get caught.

I covered my face when the four aren't still stopping from laughing at me, "Shirani-saaaan, can I take the make-up off now?" I asked kindly not wanting to offend her, she faced me sighing, "Wait, I have to take a picture of you with your Kanata-kun."

"Kanata... kun?"

"Yeah, since this is our first practice this school year, let's make a little documentation." Shirani-san said. Kanao then starts to come closer to me, "Kanata is Kanao-san's role name and I named her! You should remember that, Sumiko-san." Kitaru proudly said, "Oh..." Kanao isn't wearing what she needs to wear for her role as a boy yet so we're both looking like girls.

When I looked at Kanao, she look at me back and smiled with her eyes close, I shifted my gaze quick as I feel my whole face heated, 'She's too cute...'

Jairina's POV

While Shirani is readying her phone, I saw that Tanjirou-san and Kanao-san are being cute, like they are truly lovers! Tanjirou really blushes a lot tho.

I'm really hoping for this two to end up together, because if they aren't, I'll probably not believe love exists anymore. I sighed.

I take my phone from my bag and stole a picture of the two, they're currently talking and laughing, while Tanjirou-san blushes between them, 'Really, he does look like he likes her. Is that how fast boys fall inlove?'

"Look here!" My thoughts were interrupted by Shirani's voice. Kanao and Tanjirou looked at us, where the camera is. "Say cheese!" They didn't pronounce the word but they flash a smile, 'I can see that hand of yours around Kanao-san's shoulder, Tanjirou-san.' I thought, mentally speaking to the redhead while giggling.