14

Naruto looked up when the worn down door opened.
Joseph's partner walked in with a tray.

"Thought you'd be hungry." "I'd rather know how long I've been here." He sighed. "Im Dean." "It would be a pleasure to meet you but under these circumstances, I can't meet that."
"You know we've been watching you." "I figured." Dean sighed.

He sat the tray down but Naruto didn't even glance at it.

"Why am I here?" Dean sighed. "I can't answer that." "How long have I been here?" "I still can't answer." Naruto clenched his fists. "Why am I here?"
Dean glanced at the ripped leather jacket Naruto wore.
"Your boyfriend will be mad when he sees how bad of a condition his jacket is in." Naruto didn't respond. "... What do you think about Sasuke?" Dean pulled the chair in the corner in front of Naruto and sat on it, hands resting on the back.

Dean hummed.
"Naruto, what do you think of Sasuke?" "What do you think of Sasuke?" A smirk tugged at deans lips. "I think he's scum." Naruto made no movement. "Would you like to know why?" "Doesn't matter to me." Dean smirked. "Oh I think it will." "Than spit it out." "Well with watching you, we've also watched Sasuke and man is he a fuck boy. Do you know when you leave, women come and get fucked by him?" Naruto flinched.
Dena hid his wide smirk.
"In that school of yours I've seen him making out with people, but only when your with that friend of yours... tell me Naruto, does Sasuke seem loyal?" "He is." Dean pulled his phone out and lifted it up.

Narutos breath hitched, the rest of the color in his face, leaving

Dean watched as Narutos act broke the longer he kept the photo up.
Tears prickled Narutos eyes, his body shook.

Naruto looked away, lowering his head and letting the tears fall.

"Haven't you always wondered why that Haruno bitch is always so clingy and out going for him?" Narutos lip quivered.

Dean put his phone away.

"You don't have to feel bad. Sasuke put up a good show. Always touching and passionate with you, he's just a really good actor.."
Dean sighed.
"He even got you to let him take your virginity." Narutos tears sped to a sob.

Dean put the chair back.
He walked out, leaving Naruto alone to break.