𝟎𝟎𝟑. 𝘄𝗵𝗼'𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿

cherish !
( 003. )

( 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟖 )

"𝐌𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊" Hazel shouts to her mother, to look at her go from the slide. Emilia took her daughter to the park, instead of sitting at home all day.

Hazel always loved going to the park, but loved the slide the most. It was probably the only thing she really loved at the park. She was afraid of the swing because she fell one time and now never wants to to it again.

She smiles at the her daughter, who was in a giggle fit from going off the slide. Watching Hazel grow up was the best thing to Emilia but also her biggest fear. She just wants her little Hazel to stay Little.

Hazel climbed back up to go from the slide again. Emilia turned around to look for a bench to sit on, she saw one close to the slide and walked over to it.

On her way she bumped into someone of course, clumsy Emilia. "I'm so sorry." She apologised.

Looking up she was met with those beautiful green eyes. Harry Styles. The father of her kid.

"Ilia?" He frowned, finally noticing who he bumped into. His eyes widened at the sight of her, she still looked as beautiful as always.

The two stared into each other's eyes, not believing after 3 years of not seeing each other they bumped into each other again just like the first time they met.

"Hi." She says softly, going to sit down on the bench with Harry going to sit next to her. "It's been awhile.." she chuckles.

They both felt the awkward tension between them because they never said goodbye or anything. They just stopped talking.

"Uh yeah it has been." He scratches his the back of his head. "How have you be-"

"Momma?" Hazel walks to her mother with tears in her eyes. Emilia immediately turns her full attention to her daughter, not even realising Harry is still sitting there.

"Baby, what happend?" She takes her daughter and places her on her lap, wiping the tears from her eyes and placing a kiss on her forehead.

"I fell." The little girl cried out.

"Aw baby. Where does it hurt?" She comforts Hazel.

"Here." She pouts pointing to her arm. Emilia takes Hazel's arm and places a kiss on it.

"So all better?" Hazel nods and smiles. She places her head in the crook of her mother's neck and hugs her.

"I'm sorry." Emilia smiles to Harry, who had a big smile on his face from watching her interact with her daughter.

He always knew Emilia would have been a great mom one day. If only he knew.

"It's completely fine. What's her name?" He asks, wanting to know a little more about Emilia's daughter.

"Hazel." A smile immediately takes over her face as she says her daughters name.

"I love that name. Can I ask a question?"

"Uh yeah sure." She answers nervously. Kind of worried about what he's going to ask her because he doesn't know this is also his kid.

"Who's the father? It's okay if you don't want to say it. I was just wondering because you never really had a serious relationship.." he blurts out.

"Uh.." Her mind goes blank within three seconds. "I uh.." He looks confused at her.

What was she suppose to say, when the father is literally sitting next to her..

"Ilia? When was she born?"

"August 22, 2015" she sighs.

"Don't tell me she's-" his eyes widened at the sudden realising he could be the father.

"Fuck." She whispers, letting Hazel go to let her play again.

"Emilia." Harry says completely in shock. "Why didn't y- How? What? When?"

"I'm so sorry, fuck. I fucked up I know. I should've told you." She rubs her forehead with the palm of her hand, not even knowing how to explain this.

Harry's mind was all over the place, realising his daughter was just sitting in front of him. Realising he had a daughter for three years now.

"You could've told me.." He says quietly, being sad how he didn't know he had a daughter. When everyone knew how he loved kids.

Emilia just stayed quiet, not having any explanation for why she didn't tell him.

"I'm not mad, ilia. I'm just sad I didn't get to watch her grow from a little baby.." He sighs, going to sit closer to her. "Let's meet up tomorrow and talk about it, please?" He asks placing a hand on her back. She nods.

"Let me drive you to your place." He suggests. Emilia accepts the offer and calls out for her daughter who immediately came running to her.

"Who u?" Hazel looks up looking at the tall man.

"That's Harry. He's uh.. your dad." Emilia tries to explain, knowing Hazel won't understand any of it but she tried. Harry smiled when he got referred to as dad.

"Hawwy?" She looks back to the man who goes to pick her up and smiles.

"Hi Hazel." He says.

Hazel just places her little arms around him and gives him a hug.

𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒!

AUTHORS NOTE !

Shit chapter but the others will be way better lol no worries :))