Chapter 5

After the meeting I asked milim about Dagruel's territory .She replied

" Dagruel's territory is temporally under my administration . After you left many people who hates monsters and demi-human's stated attacking Dagruel's territory without a leader it was an mess so I took them in and also he did sacrifice himself for his people so at least i could do is to protect his people he cared"

Hearing this i looked at frey she had a look saying I raised that girl I was impressed and was about to complement her then shuna brought some cake and tea Milim's attitude from a noble leader to a spoiled who was devouring cakes like there is no tomorrow I once again looked at Frey how had her hands on her face looking at Milim . After sometime Frey dragged Milim back to her domain she was Protesting saying she wanted to spend sometime with her bestie she is after a long time . After sometime i got the message from ramiris saying the orb which is used by theocracy to control mind less beast . I teleported to labyrinth when i saw the orb i was shocked seeing this orb i asked ciel.

< Yes master it is same as the pseudo souls as the master used to play in the labyrinth more like inferior replica of the original >

" How can that be the investigation show their technology is not so much superior to us then how I created it with the help of 'Ultimate skill Raphael' even with it took me about a week's to successfully make one "

< It is still inferior to the one I made most likely there is someone with a ultimate skill focused on necromancy and there is some spy with us . The things master made is only accessible to hand full of people and also they betraying master is very low . Most likely there is some one with some kind of skill spying on us for information >

After hearing this I sent a message to Souei and moss to investigate people how have been entering my artifacts storage space and ordered them to arrest any one suspicious . After a short period of time i got a message from moss that he have arrested a suspicious person who have been sneaking around the mansion live in and also trying to get close to vester and his squad . That raised a red flag in my brain instantly . I wanted to see the spy so I teleported to the deepest part of the dungeon where murder's and other cold blooded criminal's imprisoned That is the things public know below that there is a secret floor only some people know where spy's terrorist are interrogated it's a fancy way saying it a torture chamber .When i reached there there was a person sitting on the corner of the room shivering and there was ultima smiling innocently like a cute little girl . I asked ultima about the information got from the person she replied.

 " His name is Dustin what he claims and he is a member of night squad who directly serve the saint Macson who is the current ruler of the theocracy . From what we know he has a unique skill 'Hypno' which help him read the mind of people and erase the movement they met so that he is undetectable but is mostly effective when target is tired or a sleep so he sneak into vester and his team's room and take the information he need's and leaves and as a sage who focus on spy work he is good in covering his tracks and also we now understand the political structure of theocracy the saint is elected when ruling saint or the pope dies . After the a person is elected from the council of great sage who are responsible for law and order regulation and foreign polices . There are 16 great sage and to enter the council you must serve in military and success fully evolve into a saint ."

( author's note : I will be describing the leader of the theocracy as the Pope because it getting confusing )

Hearing this i was impressed . Then I looked at the dustin and felt that there is more is to it and series of doubt appeared in my mind than and asked him

" Dustin i want you to tell me about your pope , the heavenly dragon and the military power, everything you know if i am satisfied i might let you live "