Chapter 6

After ordering  Diablo to assemble the army . I wanted to inform it to luminous so teleported to tempest university and searched for Luminous it was not hard because of her gothic style dress he had earned a title as gothic loli teacher . When i went to visit her in personal quarter's provided to every professor for their personal research when i entered there it was a mess luminous was playing cross-dress as a maid and Hinata was eating snacks leisurely seeing this I asked both of them 

" What are you two doing "

seeing me staring at them both of them luminous quickly spoke 

" Today there is no lecture so i thought of cleaning a bit and Hinata came over and started to eat snack's and started to mess around in my room and i was about kick her out "

hearing this Hinata stared at luminous with a betrayed look and luminous smirked saying 'I just took revenge for betraying me during first meeting with Rimuru'  and a glaring match started between them I let out a sigh and asked hinata

" didn't gave you duty of patrolling through out the city for any illegal activity's "       

Hearing this Hinata taken a back and replied with a awkward smile 

" There isn't much of criminal's in tempest most are petty crimes such and argument  between people so I thought of visiting luminous and take a break for sometime "

I replied with sly smile 

" So that mean's there is less work right "

Hinata nodded her head . Rimuru continued

" that mean's i am over paying you right and also because of war our budget is tight so thing of cutting short your salary "

Hearing this Hinata stared at me saying you are joking right . I ignored her and said to luminous 

" We are going to retake your domain so is there any of your surviving military personal who is still loyal to you "

Luminous  stared at ceiling and replied

" there is the vampire's and hinata and some surviving knight's loyal to me are working under Hinata  and other survivor's many of them defected to the western council the surviving vampire's are not good at battel most of them are magic-science engineer's and they have made their home in the labyrinth   "

I sighed and said 

" Then it will be difficult for me to transfer the domain to you if you don't even have the necessary mean's to protect it "

Hearing this luminous bit met lower lip in frustration and said 

" so it has come to this I have to release them . "

Rimuru asked what she was talking about and she replied

" When i became the leader of vampire's I wanted to create a nation in which human can live happily so we vampires get blood to survive where vampires and human's co-exist together . But the old vampire's from my father's faction was against it . They said if that happen vampires will become soft and weak so i imprison them in an sub-space where they sleep until i release them"

Hearing this Rimuru  asked 

" Wouldn't that cause more problem like rebelling against you or something "

Luminous replied

" Yes but there some similarity between demon's and vampire's they follow the strong so if I It happen all I have to do is beat them and make them surrender to me "

Rimuru said 

" Ok I understand you should make it quick because we will be attacking with in 2 day's and for releasing them you should go to some isolated part of jura forest I don't want any damage to my city and for this battel you will on your own i have to check on veldora and calm him down before he goes out of control  he is  saying things like' i will bring destroy every mortals who go against me ' and stuff like that so you are your own "