Chapter 2

Gon's anticipation was through the roof, Killua was just about to kiss him but he stopped for a moment. He knew that he was still second guessing himself, but he couldn't find a way out of that problem without experience. When Killua finally kissed him, it was soft and definitely not what he asked for. Be patient, Killua's just nervous. He tilted his head and Killua seemed to gain confidence a bit, increasing the pressure. "Mnh~" he didn't know why, but he knew something was missing. What could possibly be missing? He felt a strong urge to yawn suddenly, and when he did his mouth opened a little. Gon squeaked in surprise when Killua's tongue slipped on, blushing hard. His heart started to beat fast and he was happy again. The issue was, Killua was starting to pull back. It's been like, 10 seconds or something. No way in hell your leaving yet! Gon couldn't really move, so he hooked his leg around one of his ankles in hopes of getting the message across.

He blinked, then squeezed his eyes shut and got a little aggressive, which made him blush and wiggle a little, enjoying every second of it. "Mnhh~ Nmh~ Hmn~" Finally! Damn that took forever. This bliss went on for a full 20 seconds when the door opened. He let out a yelp, which startled Killua into pulling back. "did I hurt you? I'm sorry" Gon sighed heavily, sitting up. "no, but the door opened" Killua turned, only to see Kurapika standing in the doorway, a very amused expression on his face. Killua yelped, blushing furiously and covering his face with his hands. Gon frowned slightly, "where's all your cool confidence?" Killua shot a glare at him, "do you have no shame?" he blinked. "huh?" Kurapika walked in and sat on the opposite side of the couch from Killua. "so, I didn't know you two were a thing"

That made Killua sputter but Gon was honestly confused. "what's that mean?" Killua sighed, "we never actually had that talk, but we're technically dating now" he mumbled. Gon shrugged, "anyways, some lady asked me if she wanted a play some sort of game, but she took me to an alleyway and touched me and it felt really weird" Kurapika stiffened. "then Killua came from the roof and slit her throat, which for some reason was like super hot-" Killua squeaked again but he ignored it. "my chest started to kind of hurt and I hadn't realized I even liked Killua until that happened" he rubbed his head, licking some of the saliva off his face that he didn't know was there. "Killua kissed me and it felt really good, but for some reason he won't do it again" Kurapika looked confused, "then what was that?" Gon sighed. "Killua's really shy apparently" he shot him another glare. "I am not shy I don't want to hurt you. There is a very big difference"

Gon scoffed, "it took you a whole 5 minute long talk to even attempt kissing me again, and it was only because I begged." he saw Killua frown slightly, "why are you so pushy?" he shrugged. "dunno, but I'm gonna get you to do it again" he blushed some more and covered his face again. "I knew Killua liked you for the longest time" he glanced back over at Kurapika, who was smirking a little. "really?" he nodded, "Kurapika don't you dare" he glanced back over at Killua, who was giving Kurapika one of his most intense glares. What doesn't he want me to know about? It just makes me want to know more! "you see, one time-" there was a growl from Killua and he paused, blinking over at him. "did you just growl at me?" Gon giggled, "you are a cat!"

Killua grumbled and shoved his face into the couch, which was kind of weird and adorable at the same time but he brought his attention back to Kurapika. "anyways, when we were stuck in that room for 50 hours, do you remember how there was a curtain for people to change behind?" he nodded, Gon had changed once behind that curtain, he actually had an extra tank top and pair of shorts in his backback for that reason. "well, one time you were changing and the curtain fluttered a bit-" Killua let out a very strange noise and the tips of his ears got red. Why's he acting so weird? Gon turned back to Kurapika, trying to listen. "I saw Killua glance through the opening and get a nosebleed" he flushed, Killua watched him change on purpose? He didn't even know what the nosebleed meant but Kurapika was laughing like crazy and Killua was sulking.

"wait, you've liked me since the hunter exam?" he said, and Killua nodded. "it was kind of a love at first sight kind of thing" he admitted. Gon tried to think back. "I can't even remember having any sort of weird feelings until greed island, and I'm not even sure those were love feelings. I didn't even realize I liked you until like less than 30 minutes ago" Killua removed his face from the couch, although his face wasn't any less red. He kind of scooted nervously over in his direction. "if you want something just ask" Killua looked away at that, and he tried to figure out why. Did what I just said make him more nervous? I was just trying to encourage him. He looked away and he felt Killua's eyes on him again.

"so, why did you come over?" he asked Kurapika, who was trying to ignore Killua as much as he was. He blushed a little, "well, I actually came over to ask about relationship advice" Gon giggled, "I know nothing about that at all, and I doubt Killua does either" he sighed heavily. "I know, but you're the only two I can ask" he blinked, "what about Leo- ohhh" he snickered when Kurapika blushed harder. "hehehe" suddenly he felt an arm slide around his back and around his waist, Killua's head leaning on his shoulder. Gon blushed a little, but he thought it was adorable how Killua wanted affection. "well, I can always ask him if he has a crush or something, and if he reacts it means he does" Gon didn't know anything about confessions, but he could tell a person's feelings by their face pretty easily. I think the only reason I couldn't tell that Killua liked me, was because he's really good at acting like he doesn't care.

Kurapika thought for a moment, "that might work, but what then?" he giggled a little, "if you know he likes you back, make the first move. Don't be shy" he glanced over at Killua and he flushed again, looking away. "if he doesn't like you back at first then don't make a move, he may just not realize it yet and needs time" he nodded, looking way too serious about it. "I will take that into consideration" Gon frowned slightly, "you don't have to be so serious, I'll make up an excuse to get him to come over and ask him" he smiled a little nodding, "thanks Gon" Gon suddenly got an idea that might make Killua jump out of his skin, but he wanted to try it. Gon shifted like he was going to hug Killua back, then lifted him up and dropped him in his lap.

Killua flushed, "G-Gon what the hell!" he giggled, wrapping his hands around his waist so he couldn't escape. Does he realize what he's doing? Why the hell am I so nervous now! Kurapika chuckled and he shot him a glare. "go make out with Leorio or something" that made him blush furiously and he snickered, only to get redder as Gon smacked him. Why did that kind of feel good? Is that weird? For some reason when Gon hit him like that, it made butterflies go off in his stomach. "not until we know he likes him! Also that was uncalled for!" he suddenly paused. "wait, isn't there usually one girl and one boy in a relationship?" Kurapika thought for a moment. "well, usually there is but there's nothing wrong with having 2 people of the same gender like each other" Gon shifted a little beneath him and he couldn't help but blush again. "oh, ok. I was just wondering because when I've never seen a couple with 2 boys before"

Gon then remembered something aunt mito had said to him. There's something you need to know about relationships she had said. There is a rule that you must always follow. Until you are in a relationship where you and your lover really love each other, there is a spot you should never touch. Gon didn't really understand what she meant at the time, but now that he liked Killua he understood a bit. Killua really liked him, and Gon really liked Killua. If he didn't love me, he wouldn't blush whenever I did stuff like that. But Gon would wait a little, Killua got even more flustered around other people so he would wait until Kurapika was gone. The more I think about it, the more I want to do it. He had his mind set on it, now all he had to do was wait.

1553 words