Chapter 3

Killua felt very awkward sitting on Gon's lap. The sly looks he kept getting from Kurapika didn't make it any better. "well, I'm going to go now" he said, standing up and grabbing his little twin knife dagger things he always carried on him. Killua didn't know why he still kept them when he now had Nen and his chains. Oh yeah, he can't use the chains on people other than the phantom troupe or else he dies. Killua could never make a promise like that, all sorts of situations could get thrown at you that you can't avoid. As soon as Kurapika left Gon shifted a bit, so he was sitting on the couch and Gon was directly behind him. It did make him blush a little, but not as much as being on his lap did. Not to mention that I'm no longer being watched, which makes it a lot less embarrassing.

Killua leaned back against Gon, who's arms went to hang loosely around his waist. "do you wanna kiss again?" he asked, glancing back at him. Gon seemed to be lost in thought. What could he possibly be thinking about? Gon shook his head, "I wanna try something else" Killua felt one of Gon's arms lock over his left shoulder, then go up his shirt a little. He flushed, twitching a little at the touch. He wants to touch me? I mean I guess I can let him do that. If Killua wasn't brave enough to give Gon what he wanted while kissing, the least he could do was let Gon touch under his shirt. Although I can't see why he would want that, maybe he likes it when I'm flustered.

Gon's other hand looped under his right arm, then came up also to trail up his body, feeling his abs. the first arm started to travel back down and his heart started to thump a little. Wait, is he gonna do what I think he's gonna do? Killua wasn't really sure how he thought about that, but it honestly felt good so he couldn't exactly complain. Gon reached down and unzipped his pants with his other hand, before it went back up his shirt again. Oh god he's gonna do it. Killua's started to breath hard, face getting even redder. His left hand went on its way, sliding down and over the bulge in his boxers. Killua felt a shiver go through his body and he spread his legs a bit, back going straighter and his shoulder leaning heavily on Gon's.

Killua's started huffing as Gon kept tracing a finger along the edges, he couldn't deny how good it felt, yet still something kind of felt wrong about it. If Gon takes this any further I feel like I have to comply, I kept holding back when kissing and it made Gon unhappy. But Killua knew this wasn't a punishment for that, it was probably something that Gon just wanted to try to see if Killua liked it better then kissing. I'm not sure how I feel exactly about the comparison. Gon then added the rest of his fingers and he clenched his teeth a little, trying not to make any noises. All of a sudden Gon paused, and he glanced back to see him looking at his face.

"wait, is this making you uncomfortable?" Killua bit his lip, "not exactly, it's hard to explain" Gon's face suddenly looked worried and he removed his hand. "should I stop? I never asked you if you were okay with this" Killua wrapped his fingers around Gon's wrist and placed his hand back where it was. Gon's other hand moved upwards more, now tracing along the lines on his chest. "well ok, if you get uncomfortable don't hesitate to tell me to stop alright?" he's so pushy, but sweet at the same time. Killua smiled softly, then clenched his teeth again as Gon's hand started to resume moving. I'm trying so hard not to make a weird sound, but it's so fucking hard right now.

It felt really good, but he kind of felt really bad too. Like he shouldn't be doing this, it felt kind of dirty. But I also really, really want to. His emotions were all tangled up, flipped on his head by some random pedophile. If that wouldn't have happened, then neither would this. So I guess I can kind of thank her in a way. Too bad she was dead. Gon's hand traveled back up and he sighed, closing his eyes and enjoying it. This lasted for a few seconds, before the hand went back down and slid under his boxers. Killua gasped, eyes snapping open and blushing a little more. His heart started to thump again, breath coming in short gasps. "Nh~" Gon put his head on his shoulder and he whispered something into his ear in a low tone, "feels good?" he shivered in delight, letting his eyes fall shut again. "Mhm"

Gon's hand stopped moving for a second, before his other came down to help slide his pants off his hips. The boxers followed and he was now sitting on a couch half naked. Killua felt his legs spread a little wider as his right hand slid along his thigh and up his hips, going further until he was only a few inches below the neck of his tank. Gon's left came along the side of his hip and rubbed along the edges of it for a bit. Oh fuck- he bit his lip, it was really hard not to make any sounds. His breathing got even faster and he knew his face was probably as red as a tomato but that didn't matter right now. Why am I trying so hard not to make a sound? It's gonna happen weather I like it or not.

Gon let out a breath in his ear again, "still feels good?" he huffed, leaning back a little further. "Mhm" he slid a finger along it and his heart thumped in his chest, "Mhh~" he squeezed his eyes shut, breath coming out in short gasps. Why does it have to feel so good, I want more. I want you to touch me more. His fingers clenched on Gon's leg a little as his finger went further up. Killua felt like he was going to melt in delight. "Auh~" Gon's finger circled around his tip and he couldn't restrain himself any longer. "more" he whispered. Gon paused, and he opened his eyes to see that Gon was slightly surprised. "huh?" he used his free hand to press more of Gon's fingers to his length. "more" he said, and Gon's fingers started to move.

He made more noises as Gon started to move all 5 of his fingers along his length."Nhh~ Mhh~ Hnhh~" Gon's pointer finger continued to circle on the tip, this made him feel like an absolute slut but he didn't care, not anymore. Killua was nervous and awkward when kissing, he didn't want to hurt Gon. But this was different, he couldn't hurt Gon here. Not to mention the fact that it feels amazing, I'm not even going to deny how good it feels. About a minute passed like this and he found himself unsatisfied. Not good enough, I want more. He reached up to Gon's other hand that was still on his chest, placing his hand on his and sliding it downwards. Gon shifted a little, moving closer against his back and leaning his head into the divot of his shoulder. "are you sure?"

Killua twitched a little as his breath tickled his ear. "more" he said, this time louder than the last two. Gon smiled into his shoulder and brought the other 5 down. He clutched Gon's leg tightly, moaning in delight. "Nghh~ Hghh~" he panted happily for a few more moments, letting the noises escape his lips. Why isn't it enough? I want more. I need to have more. He moaned again, "Gon" he looked back, and Gon was blushing slightly, but also looked very happy. "yes Killua?" he brought a hand up to grip his arm again. "I want more" Gon frowned slightly at that "but-" he growled, forcing his hands to go faster. "don't hold back!" he snapped and Gon sighed. "ok Killua"

1380 words