01 | Sent to die.

CHAPTER ONE:

"SENT TO DIE"

Blonde strands of wavy hair covered her freckled face, her green eyes looked at the floor of her cell bored

Blonde strands of wavy hair covered her freckled face, her green eyes looked at the floor of her cell bored. The teen plays nerviously with the hem of her light purple tank top, the old leather jacket falling from her sholders.

"Prisoner 186, stand facing the wall" the voice of a guard was heard at the same time the door of the cell opened. The blonde girl looked up at the two guards and did as they said, pushing herself through the floor till her back was against the wall across the door.

"Put out your right wrist" one of the guards said while pulling a wrist band out of one of the pockets of his uniform. She lifted her wrist and look weirdly at the both of them before feeling a pinch.

"What the hell, dude! What's that?" They didn't anwser and insted grabbed her by her arms and pulled her up from the floor, walking outside to the hallway. "Wait no, no, no i'm not 18 yet i still have more than 4 months left where are you taking me!?" As she walked outside she could see all the other prisioners being walked out of their cells.

"Oh, this can't be good."

Before they can take her anywhere she punched the guard grabbing her in the ribs making him let goof her. The blonde took the chance and ran down the hall turning to the right as she made it to the end, instead walking right into three more guards.

"Oh shit" the three of them turned around to see her as she walked into the hallway. She tried to turn back again but she found herself face to face with another guard, this time a familiar one.

"Hi there Miller, long time no see. How have you been?" she smiled shyly at the well-known middle age man, trying not to act suspicious. " Not to bother you but, are they gonna float me?"

"No, they are not Gina. Don't make me knock you out okay?" the man smiled at the young gir for a second before looking relieved when she held her arms up in surrender. He grabbed her arms and held her wrists behind her back for precaution as he walked with the blonde towards a dropship.

"That can't be good" she said looking at the guard over her sholder with a worried expression.

"Listen up, okay kiddo? They're sending a hundred of you to the ground and-"

"They're doing what?! We're gonna die David, the ground isn't supposed to be survivable for another 3 years at least" The teen turned around to look at him at the face trying to get as far away frop the dropship as she could, pushing the man away in an attempt to run away again

"I know kid, but if they're sending you there must be a reason"

"Yeah the reason is that they don't care if we live or die. That's the reason."

He looked sadly at her but put his hands in her shoulders trying to calm her down "I really don't know, Gi. What I know is that Nathan is there and now you are too and I know I promised you i'd keep you safe but there's nothing else I can do for either of you." as she nodded, still in shock with the news that her childhood friend was on the Skybox too, he continued. "Look after each other, will you?