PART ONE

PART ONE:
SEASON ONE OF
"THE 100"

in which: 97 years after a nuclear apocalypse destroys the Earth, 100 teenage delinquents are being send back to the ground in order to find out if it's survivable

in which:
97 years after a nuclear apocalypse destroys the Earth, 100 teenage delinquents are being send back to the ground in order to find out if it's survivable.
Gina Sawyer is one of the 100.

Disclaimers:
I do not own any of the characters / plot lines aside from Gina Sawyer and everything that her presence will change. Everything else is own by the creators of "The 100" and Kass Morgan, the writer of the books.

This story contains multiple strong topics such as : blood, gore, violence, death, physical, verbal and mental abuse, fight scenes, nuclear warfare, medical experimentation, self harm, physical and mental torture, illness, crimes, descriptions of blood, gore, violence, physical and psychological torture and abuse, panic and anxiety attacks...
There will be a trigger warning before every episode and at the start of the specific scene, but if at some point you see another TW that I haven't mentioned please let me now in the comments or if you feel uncomfortable and don't want to leave a public comment please be totally free and text me a private message and i'll update it as soon as i can.

I want this story to be a safe place where we can all feel seen, comfortable, safe and listened to but "The 100" carries very deep and harsh stories and i want to represent it as loyally as i can.
If at any point during this book you feel triggered or you feel like you're not in the right mental state to continue reading please take a break and contact help if necessary.

Both the comment section and my private messages will always be open if you feel like you need to talk to someone or need any help.
Because of this, i'm asking all of you to keep respect and kindness in the comments and be mindful about each other's feelings. Any comments insulting or disrespecting in any way other readers/actors on the show will be deleted and reported if necessary.
Let's keep this a fun and exciting experience for everyone!

Any description of panic attacks/ responses to trauma/ signs of neurodivergency that are untruthfully portrayed can be talked through if you feel like the portrayal is inaccurate.
Everyone responds differently to trauma and there isn't a guide as to how a person should feel about certain situations so i will try to follow the characters and their personalities and responses as much as possible staying true to the show but also inserting my own turn to the story.
As for Gina and any other original character along this series, i will be portraying their responses as i see fitted but, even as someone with experience and able to acknowledge their own personal traits everyone has different ones.
I will do as much research as i can and will try to write it in a way that feels true to the characters and can make people that have gone through similar situations feel represented as best as i can. If you know more about this topics and you read something you feel could be completely wrong or could be portrayed differently to be more loyal and true please feel free to text me and let me know, we'll chat it through and fix it!
Mental health is important and i try to write about it to give it representation and a window for spotlight.

Last things, my first language isn't English! I'm from Spain and I've been talking and writing in English since I was a kid so I have a high level but it can always be perfected.
I'll review and reread as much as i can before publishing but some mistakes can always get pass me.
Please if you see any, feel totally free to let me know and I'll fix it as soon as I can.
Same thing with constructive criticism as long as it said respectfully and with the desire to help this story reach its full potential.
I will try to keep the thoughts of non-speaking english writers being great storytellers because is one of my favorite things to see when i start a new book and it's almost always a good clue to knowing a book is gonna be a hell of a ride.
I'll try to make it justice.

Lastly, i chose Odessa A'zion as the faceclaim but feel absolutely and completely free to choose whoever feels right for you! I chose her because she transmits that lovely and strong personality I imagine for Gina. Let me know how you picture her and who do you see in her place if you find someone fitting, i always love to read these types of stuff.

I hope you enjoy this book and it fills your heart with a bit of love and hope.
From my found family to all of yours, i hope you feel welcomed and loved.

To everyone that feels the need to run far away. To all the constant dreamers building their desire life inside their minds. To all the ones that made that dream happen. To all the others who are still trying.

To all the long distance children, siblings, grandkids, friends. To all the ones that even tho they aren't one yet, they know they will be.

To all the golden hearted people that live their life making other people happy.
To everyone that's ever felt misunderstood. To all the ones that don't understand others. To everyone willing to give more than they should.

To all the rebellious teenagers, the hardcore romantics, the visionaries.
To everyone with a new perspective.

For all that feel like they won't find their place in this world, here's yours.

I wish to give you a bit of understanding within Gina. I hope she brings the darkest, late night thoughts about not fitting in, new peace. I hope she makes you feel seen.

In peace, may you leave this shore, in love, may you find the next.
Safe passage on your travels, until our final journey to the ground.
May we meet again.

•heart wide open•

PART ONE OF THE"ALL THE WAYS WE STILL HOLD ON"SERIES

PART ONE OF THE
"ALL THE WAYS WE STILL
HOLD ON"
SERIES