¥Fears¥

Have some fluff fellow shippers, I've been writing quite a lot of Angst in this book so have some fluff.
Enjoy!

TW's: n o n e.

Time in this story: around 1am
Nobody's POV:

It was a Rainy day, loud thunder and heavy winds. Quackity, who was sitting in the front seat next to Wilbur, driving in a car. Quackity's cheek was pressed against the window, who had drops of rain, going down, as if they were having a race. Quackity had his eyes closed, almost falling asleep. As for Wilbur, he had a small fear of Thunderstorms, so ye found it a little hard to drive back home, since thunder hit every few seconds.

~Time-Skip to when they finally got home- cause I'm lazy. I'm sorry.~

Wilbur, had parked in front of their home, then looked to the side and saw a sleeping Quackity. "Quackity, wake up. We're home" Quackity opened his eyes slightly, looked around and noticed they were already home. He looked back at Wilbur and smiled, Then got out of the car, closed the door and walked over the the front door of their home, opening it. Wilbur quickly got out, locked the car and went inside, quite quickly. "Wilbur?- are- are you alright? You seem- scared? Are you feeling alright?"
"Oh.. erm- yea, I'm- im fine. Thank you, for asking tho!-" Wilbur had said, in a quite shaky voice, "I'll- I'll be going to sleep now.." then quickly got upstairs.
"Alright. Sleep well."

...

Wilbur, who had gone upstairs, got into his bed, and got under the covers. He put his hands over his ears as thunder striked again.

He looked around quite confused as there were no more thunder sounds. He then put his hands down, and went into the bathroom going to change.

...

When Wilbur got out, the loudest thunderstorm strike had come. Wilbur stood still. He didn't dare to move. He was clearly scared. He felt like a coward, having a fear of some stupid thunderstorms. He thought about how as a kid, he would love thunder, for how they looked like in the night, their bright color, shades of white, sometimes grey-ish and sometimes so bright that the clouds around them would leave a glow. As he grew older, he got scared of them. He never understood why though. Wilbur got on his knees, and shed a tear..

He watched as it fell in his blurry vision. A clear salty liquid coming from his eyes.. He started crying a little more, quite loudly, leaving small whimpers, like a small child,,,,
He stayed like that, he wasn't bothered with the position he was in, though he was bothered that he was crying over thunder. He wished he had never got the fear of them. If only he understood why he got that fear. I guess some things where never meant to be revealed.. He pulled himself together, and got up.
He exited his room and went to the kitchen, grabbing a glass, pouring some water in it. Then, another thunder strike came, leading him to dropping the glass. It made a shattering sound, paining Wilbur's ears.
He heard footsteps coming from the stairs. He turned around to see,
Quackity.

"Wh- Wilbur?- wha- what are you doing up this late?? And- why do you look like you've been crying-?!"

"Oh.. I- I apologize, Quackity.. I'm sorry if I woke you up. I-... I just got scared of the thund-.. never mind..-"

Before he knew it, Wilbur had shed another tear. "Wil- Wilbur?! Are- are you alright?" Quackity went up to Wilbur, who had his head down, crying. Another thunder strike came, which made Wilbur jump. Quackity then understood why he was crying.
Quackity was always a fast thinker, and he would be quite fast at finding things out. Quackity had knew, that Wilbur was afraid of thunderstorms. He went up to the crying man, and simply hugged him, comforting him. Wilbur hugged back, quite tightly, like it was the end of the world. "Im.. I'm sorry you h-have to see me like this" He sniffled.
"Wilbur.. it's alright. Don't worry, I'm here.
...
...
Come with me Will."

Quackity took Wilbur's hand and went upstairs with him, turning left to his room. (Quackity's room xd)
"Hop on the bed please."
Wilbur did as he was told. He layed on the bed still crying silently. He felt a small warm body on his chest, he looked down to see, Quackity, who was snuggling into Wilbur's chest.
"I'll sleep with you. If you wake up from thunder, wake me up. Even if you don't want to, I just want to keep you safe from something your afraid of."
Quackity started stroking Wilbur's hair, ruffling it a bit.
Wilbur, who was a light shade of pink from a small warm body, comforting him, stroking his hair and making him feel safe, had kissed Quackity on the cheek.

"Thank you.. love"
"Your welcome Will."

"Love you."
"I love you too."

Both of the men fell asleep, cuddling each other, with Wilbur's hands wrapped around Quackity.

Hello, fellow Shippers!:]] apologies for not uploading so much, here is a fluff chapter! I hope you enjoyed!!!<33

Stay hydrated, and eat food<3

Word count: 882

Adios for now fellow Shippers<3