꧁𝗳𝘂𝗻꧂

Hello-!! Sorry for not updating a lot! Ive been quite busy and honestly I forgot this book even existed-
But im back! And this chapter is gonna be a little- 😜sPicY😜 if you know what I mean-

Anyways!! Enjoy this one-shot!

Modern AU

..Warning;
Mild Smut
BxB
16+
Cuss words

Quackity's POV:
I was laying in bed as per usual scrolling thru twitter, looking at new posts, fan-art and other things. My boyfriend, Wilbur was making food for himself even though he ate 10 minutes ago.
suddenly I saw a quite NSFW fan-art of me and Wilbur. My whole face turned beet red when I saw it. It was Wilbur on top of me, french-kissing me, while having his hand in my crotch.
It was quite a view to be honest, and soon enough, I had a tent in my pants. I quickly covered it with a blanket since I heard footsteps, Wilbur was done with his food and I got a fucking problem in my pants just by looking at some art.

Wilbur had opened the door and greeted me with a smile.
"Hey feathers, whatcha doin?"
I quickly turned around,
"O-oh-! Nothing just uh-uhm- laying in bed....?"

"Huh, I see, well scoot over I wanna lay down next to ya."
I briskly moved to the side letting him lay down and enjoy his meal, occasionally moving. I turned my head to the wall and prayed that he would see my tent since he decided to hog the blanket for himself.

"mh? Feathers, are you okay? Your almost sweating and your covering your pants.." Wilbur had said suspiciously.

"Ah- i-im fine-! mmhh..."

Wilbur put his food aside and turned me around.
"Move your hands from your pants."

I turned into a literal tomato at this point.
Slowly, I removed my hands to reveal a tent in my pants. I covered my hands with my face hoping he wouldn't say anything..

Wilbur's POV:
As Quackity took his hands off of his crotch, I saw a massive tent, most likely from being horny.
I smirked and quickly put him on my lap, creeping in the crook of his neck, biting it.

"m-mhhgg~ Wilbur.. w-what are you- h~haAhh~"

I bit on his neck more, occasionally licking it, making him shiver.

"shh..baby its fine." I said assuringly
He moaned as soon as I bit his shoulder, meaning I found his sweet spot.
I continuously kept biting, sucking and licking hid sweet spot, making him release some moans.

I noticed he had covered his mouth to muffle his wonderful sounds.

"mmmh, baby take your hand off your precious mouth, I wanna hear your precious voice."

he moved his hand away and let out a quite loud moan, our neighbors will most likely hear that.
"h-HaaaAahh~ W-Wilbur n~not the-Aawweehh~"

I smirked at those sounds, making my own pants create a tent.
I stopped biting his shoulder and looked at his beautiful face, he had pricks of tears in his eyes, his cheeks were flushed, and his whole expression said he wanted more.
I leaned in to enjoy a heated kiss with him.
I sucked on his lower lip till he allowed access, which was hard since he was being in denial.
I touched his sensitive bulge making him moan inside of the kiss, making me have a chance in entering his mouth.

I explored every single crevice of his mouth, slowly letting go to reach for air.
Quackity's tongue was out.
connecting us, was a string of saliva. This whole situation made me so goddamn hard I couldn't contain myself.
I took off both our pants and shirts till we were left in just our boxers.

3rd persons POV:

Both the men were now naked, having both their member's out.
Quackkity being a horny fuck whimpered
"W-wilby~ I want you to do me~.. Do me until I cant w-walk, for a week or more. Shape my insides to your liking~"
Wilbur smirked and Gladly accepted the offer.
...
...
..
..
..
.
.
.
.
.
What will happen next?👁👁
HAH CLIFFHANGER-!! Its 3:46am as im currently writing this so ill continue most likely tomorrow morning-! I hope you enjoyed this somewhat smutty chapter, and I hope your prepared for more;D
Thanks for reading,
Stay hydrated<3
Word count: 725