Preparation(Ayanopapa)

So quick time stamp, the next day when Flamma let everyone come back to the school.

Mr. Sakayanagi( i feel weird using Sakayapapa now so...) and Tsukishiro is staring at each other drinking tea in the principals office, both has zero intention of initiating a conversation, even a polite greeting.

This uncomfortable silence went for 10 minutes until a sound made into the room. It was a knock at the door, both already knew who would it be.

Mr. Sakayanagi -"Come in." He answered to the person who knocked on the door.

Manabu -"Thank you and sorry for the intrusion." His said behind the door before opening. He entered, and two people followed suit.

Mr. Ayanokouji -"Hmm, i never would have thought I'll be back here, and yet here I am." He said in a annoyed manner.

???????? -"The same could be said to me." A man said who's sounded to familiar and yet too irritating. After hearing his comment, both Mr. Ayanokouji and Tsukishiro squints at our mystery man.

(Guest who is, comment bellow before i reveal him.)

Unfazed, our mystery man just shurged them off.

Mr. Sakayanagi -"Ehem* since were all here, lets get started shall we."

Manabu -"Just like the school's special exam, Flamma's rules and win and lose conditions are quite fundamentally similar to this schools special exam, we can let the students, specially your son and daughter. Find a way to the best possible outcome."

???????? -"Your leaving this to the kids? Why won't you do something about it as an adult?" He asked quite aloof, like this where but a joke to him.

Tsukishiro -"He already has a role, to bring information in the class he will be in." He answered with the same tone and expression.

???????? -"Like he would just fully discuss his plan openly with Manabu senpai now, would he?"

Tsukishiro -"He is a god, being prideful and boastfull runs through his veins, they always think they're superior."

???????? -"How would you know that? Right now he's unpredictable, he even managed to outbrained the whiteroom so called god, ahahaha. Whoops!" He covered his mouth instantly. This put the other on edge specially Manabu is an outsider to the topic.

Manabu knew who  was the god ??????? was talking about, but not the white room. Is it where kiyo was when he was standing in a mountain of bodies? Is it where he was nurtured? However he put that aside for now. But to calm them down for ???????? Slip up, he said something surprising.

Manabu -"While this is an interesting topic you bring out, but I must say that I won't dig deep into this and even if I did, my memories would be wipe away. I have no use of it." Upon hearing ???????? Wipe his sweat of his face.

Mr. Ayanokouji -"This is the second time you mess up, if only you weren't a deciple of Tsukishiro, I would've thrown you out long ago."

???????? -"First actually, I didn't messed up, I got what I wanted and I bamboozled the entire school for it and now we know if he is atleast somehow believable." He said in an polite manner.

Tsukishiro -"As expected of my deciple, but if I must ask? What we're you aiming for to get kick out?"

???????? -"Who knows?"

Tsukishiro -"Tsk!"

Mr. Sakayanagi -"Where getting oftracked here, about Flamma's classroom and room, we already have them, and about his class points and personal points. We'll just make them equal to what Class 2D have."