18

°May 10, 2021°
[Im'ma skip one week later so that I can at least reach the chapter to current month]
[I should've write this story with the start of June, but nah]
°1:09 pm°
°HYBE Building°

"Wait, so you can what now?" Hoseok asked, eyebrows raising in disbelief.

"You know that thing where two or more persons grabs an object and it becames like a tug or war but with a dancing vibe?"

"Uhh yeah. I get that concept"

"That's what they'll be doing" ParkShe said, glancing at Hope, Parkyoung, Jane and Yeonbim setting the table needed.

"Hold up, hold up" Jun interrupts. "Let me get this straight, you want us, Minghao, Chan, Soonyoung and I, along with Hoseok sunbae-nim-"

"I told up to call me hyung"

"-yeah okay- to see the performance you guys made for your special debut and want us to improvise it after?"

"Yes" The 4 dancers nodded.

Jun nodded, leaning back on the chair. "I don't see the problem"

"What's the music though?" The8 asked.

"We tried doing it our own beat" Eunjoon said. "But we couldn't match it with the dance so we went along to our idol's song"

"In remix!" Nate said in the corner of the room, preparing his dj set. "Just kidding, putting it on remix will be kinda tricky" He prepared the dj set for a different reason.

"We suggested Fake Love" ParkShe pointed out, glancing at Hoseok. "But we realized it doesn't fit either"

"Fever of Enhypen didn't fit in. Nor did TXT's Puma"

"Until we dicovered Seventeen's Home;Run fits very well, especially the chorus part"

The 4 Seventeen members smiled. "Really? Out of all songs, you chose ours? Wow" Soonyoung smiled.

Hope smiled back. "Yeah. So anyways, let's get this started?"

The 3 other dancers nodded.

🌥️

[Song Lyrics
Normal Text- English
Italics- Korean ]

"Home run~"

The intro of snapping fingers rings as the 4 back faces their small audience (Namjoon and Jin eventually came in to see, saying that Jin wanted to see their 'babies')

The fast drum roll comes as Jane and Yeonbim run to the side and Hope and Parkyoung races to the table.

"Seventeen right here"

S.Coups voice came as Hope and Parkyoung grabbed the ping-pong ball on the table and they twist their arms around to see who can catch the ball (with that 'dancing vibe' of course)

DK:

"Two outs, bottom of the ninth

But still holding onto the bat"

Mingyu:

"Don't step back

Don't listen to anyone

Just do whatever you want"

The two came into front as Jane and Yeonbim snatches the ping pong ball and begins to try catching it.