Thankful

•••
-We have officially 20 days until Season 5 returns!!-
-I hope you all enjoy reading.-
-Steamy towards the end but it's not super graphic just a heads up!!
•••

It's Thanksgiving. An annual holiday celebrating the harvest festival and a time used to generally give thanks with friends and family.

Andy and Robert arrived back home earlier this morning from work and since they've moved houses from earlier within the year, Thanksgiving dinner was chosen to be held at theirs.

"We have another two full hours before our guest start arriving" Robert said softly into Andys ear holding her by the waist to stop her from moving around at the fast past she was going.

"I-I just want everything to look perfect, this is their second time coming here and well this time more people are coming" Andy replied setting the last few glasses down on the table.

"Everything looks nice already."

It truly did. The table had been decorated with a burnt orange colored tablecloth and was lined with white plates and clear glasses and brown napkins holding both a knife and fork within them.

Andy looked up at Robert and based off the look he received from his wife, he stepped back and decided it was best to just check on the food in the kitchen.

-

"You do know that your entire outfit doesn't have to be black right" Andy said standing in their joint bathroom applying a light makeup look to her face.

It's been well over an hour now and everything Andy and Robert were designated to cook has been cooked and set on the counter and the house was ready for their guest to arrive.

"Never can go wrong with a full black outfit" Robert replied buckling up his pants and walking into their bathroom.

"It's a nice outfit. Anything you wear is nice even when you choose to wear nothing." She looked up at him and briefly let her eyes wander his full frame.

Robert looked over at his wife and gave her a smile before putting on his long sleeved black button down shirt.

Andy ran her hands through her hair, ensuring that her curls were just right and she sprayed herself with her perfume and proceeded to clean back off the counter, that quickly accumulated with a bunch of her items.

"Later I'm going to tell you everything I'm thankful for" Robert whispered into Andys ear, making eye contact through their glass mirror.

"We tell each other what we're thankful for every day already Robert" Andy replied taking ahold of his left hand and looked down at the ring that sat comfortably on his ring finger.

"We do, but tonight is going to be different. For now though, I'm so thankful to call you my wife" Robert took her hand and laid a kiss on it and they proceeded to go back downstairs.

After not having rings for a while, Robert surprised Andy one night with the one ring he knew she had been eyeing online. It was a very simple but beautiful diamond silver ring.

-

"This house always smells so good" Vic said walking into the house holding her dish of the night.

One by one they all came in and greeted each other and placed the food around the table.

"We really do have a full house tonight" Robert said coming into their dining room looking over his coworkers and some of their significant others and children.

"Your house is very beautiful Andy and Robert" Tuck said of which Andy responded with a 'thank you'.

"I like the backyard" Pru said in a softer tone due to the many people around but it was still heard.