Ch 7

By the time next week rolls around I'm anxious but excited. Bouncing on my feet I dig through my closet biting my lip in frustration before pouting and turning around to face Changkyun. "Changkyunnie I can't find anything to wear!" Not looking up from his phone I frown at his words. "What do you want me to do about it?" Changkyun and I have been slowly drifting apart this past week. It breaks my heart and I'm starting to miss his hugs and caring attitude. Huffing I put my hands on my hips. "You could help me instead of sitting there." He looks up at me with a raised eyebrow before looking over my shoulder. "Black jeans and shirt with your leather jacket and combat boots." Blinking I look behind me grabbing the outfit mumbling a quick thanks before running off to get dressed. Once I'm done squeezing into my binder and outfit I run a hand through my short blonde hair looking at my light hazel eyes. My dads Japanese/Korean and my moms American but I took after my mom more with a little bit of my dads features. I then go to the living room where everyone is waiting. Stepping around the couch I do a little turn. "What do you think?" Everyone smiles at me and reassured me that I look fine. Minhyuk especially saying that I look "damn hot." But Changkyun is oddly quiet. Just as I'm about to question him I hear a knock at the door. Smiling I wish everyone a quick goodbye before rushing to the door opening it. I see Hoseok standing there and stare a little seeing him in a white shirt and ripped jeans. He smiles and hands me a single red rose and I smile thanking him shyly. Kihyun takes the rose to put it in water and I leave with Hoseok we walking down the sidewalk in masks and caps just chatting away.