Chapter Three: "We Knew.."

Mina Ashido: "What's going on, guys?"

They whispered to each other again and Kyoka faced Ochako.

Kyoka Jirou: "We knew.."

Ochako didn't seem mad, like they expected until Kyoka said...

Kyoka Jirou: "Midoriya's with Tsuyu-"

(Authors note: I don't ship Tsuyu x Midoriya but drama sooooo they're a thing here :> )

Ochako looked up at Tsuyu. Her own best friend, with her boyfriend.

Ochako Uraraka: "What the actual fu-"

Tsuyu Asui: "*ribbit* please don't *ribbit* get mad."

When Tsuyu gets nervous she ribbits more and more.

Ochako Uraraka: "You... You dated MY boyfriend behind my fucking back and you DON'T expect me to get MAD?!"

Tsuyus eyes widened, she has never heard Ochako swear, let alone at her.

Ochako Uraraka: "YOU WERE A SHITTY BEST FRIEND!!! I WOULD'VE LEFT DEKU IF I KNEW YOU WANTED HIM!! BUT YOU JUST LET HIM CHEAT ON ME!!"

Tsuyu Asui: "I- *ribbit* I didn't know tha-"

Just then, Ochako slapped Tsuyu across the face. And the weight of the entire situation finally hit Tsuyu. She knew that she was gonna loose her best friend..

Ochako then stormed out of the room.

Upstairs

Ochako walked into what she thought was her bedroom, flopped onto the bed and soon after, bursted into tears.

Katsuki Bakugou: "Huh-"

Katsuki had just come out from the bathroom to see a sobbing girl laying down on his bed.

Katsuki Bakugou: "What the hell are you crying about, Pink Cheeks?!"

Ochako looked over at Katsuki and realized.

Shit- this isn't my room.

She turned away from Katsuki.

Ochako Uraraka: "O-oh it's nothing, B-Bakugou-Kun.."

Katsuki walked over to Ochako and stood right in front of her.

Katsuki Bakugou: "Is this about stupid Deku and frog face?"

He was clearly annoyed. Ochako didn't know what he was annoyed about though.

Ochako Uraraka: "Y-you knew-?"

Katsuki Bakugou: "It was obvious."

Ochako looked at her shoes.

Ochako Uraraka: "I guess I was to blinded by his fake love to realize. Hm.."

She looked up at Katsuki and gave him a weak smile.

Ochako Uraraka: "I'll let you get back to what you were doing.. Sorry, Bakugou-Kun."

Katsuki opened his mouth to say something, but then he reconsidered and said nothing at all as she walked out the door.

To Be Continued...