Chapter 1

Mary's Pov
I walk into the living room where Ken is watching TV. I sit down beside him and ask him "Can we talk for a minute?" Ken nods and turns to face me "What is it?" He asks and I take a deep breath before saying "I want to adopt a kid." Ken smiles brightly and says "That sounds like a great idea!" I smile back and ask "Should we go tomorrow?"
"That sounds good to me. Should we make a video and announce it!" Ken asks me and raises an eyebrow. I nod and we set up a camera. "Good day everyone I'm Mary and we have a special announcement." I say then Ken says "We're going to adopt a child!" I nod then we talk some more. After the video we edit it then we post it on both of our channels. I must look nervous because Ken says "Don't worry,everything will be fine." I give him a quick kiss before going to make dinner.
Ken's Pov
Mary gets up and starts making dinner. I look at the video and start to read the comments. There are some good ones and bad ones like...
Pugs4Life: That is so nice of you! I can't wait to see who you adopt. I'm so excited.
Kat Cullen: I'm glad you're adopting a kid,just be careful who you pick.
Diamond Lover: I don't feel strongly about this idea.
I shrug off the bad ones and focus on the good comments. Mary calls "Dinners ready!" I smile and get up. I go in the kitchen and see Lasagna! My favorite. We fix our plates and sit down. We begin eating and I ask Mary "What age group are we looking for?" Mary looks like she's thinking then she says "I was thinking 16-20. Also I was thinking about a girl." (Just pretend that 20 year olds can live in an orphanage) "That's fine with me." I tell her and then say "I hope they have someone who likes games and stuff like that." Mary nod in agreement. We clean the kitchen and get ready for bed. I kiss Mary goodnight and turn off the lights. I hope we find the perfect child. I think before I fall into a deep sleep,excited for tomorrow.
Thanks for reading. This is the new and hopefully improved book. I love you all and let me know what you think about the chapter.