1

Ink woke up emotionless. 'I need to drink my paints.' Though upon picking up his sash to take them, he realized he had forgotten something important. 'That's right, I didn't refill my paints this week. I was too busy planning this year's AU party to create anything to refill them.' Not that it upset him much, seeing as he couldn't feel. He truly loved his creations when he could feel, but he created them so he could feel. 'I won't have time today, I promised Dream I'd help him go out to the AUs to pass out invitations. I told him we could just portal them into their respective mailboxes, but he insisted it was better to deliver them in person. He said it's nicer to do so, and will generate more positivity. Passing out the invitations will take all day, and I already slept in far past the time I should have.' And so, the creator got up. He had to at last make himself look presentable, or Dream would pester him until he changed.

"Good morning Ink! You excited for today?" our resident positive pint-sized pineapple exclaimed from the kitchen. The smell of...pancakes? Or was it waffles? Either way, the smell wafted from the kitchen. Dream walked out of the kitchen, plates in hand. He smiled at Ink, though it faltered as he got closer. "Ink, did you not drink your paints today?"

"No. They're empty."

"Oh. Are you going to create today to refill them?"

"We don't have time. If we don't leave soon, we have no chance of finishing today."

Dream paused at that. Ink was right, they had a lot of AUs to cover. It was only 10 o'clock, but this was a task that would take all day considering the hundreds of AUs. "Then we'd better eat our waffles quickly." The two calmly ate their waffles. Well, Dream did. Ink just swallowed his whole. Dream sweatdropped. "Are you sure you don't want to create at least one AU before we go?"

"No. We don't have time. There's too many AUs we have to travel to."

"I mean, we could always just portal them there."

"We'll do it in person. I promised." Since Ink can't feel, he acts more like a robot than anything. If he made a promise with his paints, without them it's more like a command. He can't go against it.

Dream sighed. "Alright, if you say so." 'I should have realized Ink hadn't created all week. This might not turn out well.' "Well, I suppose we should get going." He picked up the first of many bags of invitations. 'Today will be a long, long day.' They started in Undertale, which was actually at the end of a Pacifist route. "Hey there Classic."

"Dream, Ink. Good to see ya."

"Likewise. We came here to invite you to the annual AU party if you want to come."

"I'd be glad ta. The kid's not gonna reset for a couple days anyways so I might as well enjoy it while it lasts."

"We'll be happy to have you."

"By the way, is Ink ok over there? He doesn't look too good."

Dream turned around to see Ink staring off into space. "He's fine, just a little out of it today. We'll be on our way now."

"Good luck." And with that the two skeletons went through another portal, this time to Underswap. Then it was Underfell, the Swapfell AUs, and the Fellswap AUs, followed by Sciencetale and Littletale among others. Eventually, they ended up in Outertale.

"Ink, you don't have to walk with me for every single invitation. You can wander if you want to. But not too far, we still have so many AUs to do."

Ink stopped. "I'll be here then."

And with that, Dream walked off. He didn't want the other to feel obligated to follow him, even if he can't feel regardless.

Ink started to wander. He didn't like standing in one place. 'Is that Error? I promised to take him down, no matter the cost. This is my chance.' Ink charged towards Error, the latter not turning around until the last second.

"Ink?!" exclaimed Error. And that was the last this multiverse would see of its destroyer.