Reports on Hero Belief

Tsukauchi had taken two weeks to binge all the hero videos. Apparently said videos had begun being published months ago, three to be precise. And the videos had eventually started out every two weeks.

First month was videos one through three.

The second month, the teen had moved to a video every week, posting usually on Thursday's or Friday's. These videos included four through nine.

The third month was when things began spinning uncontrollably, the videos posting about twice a week in three to four day intervals.

No wonder people were reporting being concerned.

The once optimistic, suttering kid turned slightly sober and had less stuttering when talking to pro's. But it was still obvious about how passionate the poor teen loved heros--often going on tangents during voice overs. They also talked about how cool certain villain would be as heros. In fact they often talked about how cool some of the quirks mentioned in the comment section were.

It was inspiring to say the least. But also depressing that the kid was told not everyone could become a hero--especially quirkless.

Tsukauchi had a suspicion that the teen was quirkless.

But had had nothing to prove it so he kept the thought in the back of his head.

Tsukauchi had begun contacting all the hero's mentioned in the videos to try and scrape information from them.

Air-Jet: Admitted to seeing the kid and telling them only firm and powerful people could be heros. But did not give information about kid. "Was not paying attention to kid when talking."

Kido: Admitted to "stating the truth" that quirkless people would be useless heros. But denied being rude to the kid. However told the detective that the kid was just an "annoying brat in a hoodie and mask."

Which sounds like the setup of a vigilante. But the kid shows no similarities with any previous vigilantes and there have been no new sightings.

Eel Boy: Agreed that he had seen the kid and saw the kid with a green face mask and grey hoodie along with regular sweatpants. According to the hero, the kid seemed to have nothing on them, not even a recoding device. The hero had no clue he was being recorded at the time. The teen looked short, only reaching Eel Boy's pecks.

Younger teen? Just short? Genetics? Voice modifier? Or voice filter to alter the sound?

Tsukauchi shook his head, the voice was clearly not autotuned, but at the same time unrecognizable. There were no telling characteristics about the accent or pronunciation that gave way to any information. The voice sounded...regular at most.

Godzillo: Stated that everyone can be a hero, especially people with mutant type quirks. However when asked to elaborate if the quirkless could be heros, he denied such a thought. The hero didn't answer Tsukauchi's calls.

The Fly: Admitted the desire to see more flying/wing type heros on the field before leaving the kid in the dust. When asked about the short visit, he was informed that the hero didn't hardly remember the encounter.

Yorio Musha: A firm believer in powerful quirks outruling the quirkless by a tremendous amount of power, he denied even the most fundamental rights for a quirkless. The video was labeled as triggering and not for all viewers. He did inform Tsukauchi that the kid seemed to look on the skinny side, with a small voice even through the mask.

Tsukauchi felt like he was being thrown in a bunch of circles with how many three-sixty turns he was having to take.

He was getting nowhere.

Claire Voyance: In the video she debated on the actual thought of "villainous" quirks, settling on that there were no such thing. Never elaborated on the quirkless question. She stated the question asker seemed to be around eleven years old and dirty. "Not live on the streets dirty" but dirty as in "I don't care as much anymore."

That definitely wasn't good.

Crust: He talked about the importance of quirks and how more offensive quirk users were needed as pro-heros. Tsukauchi called and the hero gave off  genderfluid vibes.

Tsukauchi was stumped. He wanted to know what this kid looked like yet felt as if he kept being pushed three steps back from any important revelation. He gripped at his hair before groaning and moving on.

Higari Maijima: Exuberently stated more people needed to be support item engineers for heros. "Anyone can build support items with a little time and practice." Later he stated the teen looked frail and somewhat sick.

Big Red Dot: Told the kid anyone could be a hero but didn't comply in agreeing quirkless people could be heros. No leads.

Overall, Tsukachi looked over all his notes. The rest of the pro heros were exactly the same. They either denied rights or possible thoughts regarding quirkless heros or ignored it.

Towards the end of the third month, more known heros were targeted and asked these questions. A lot of UA heros were interrogated.

But around the third month was when the voice started to seem down.

The voice rivaled an emotionless speaker.

Vlad King: Admitted everyone could be a hero as long as they put the hard work in however it would be horribly difficult for people who didn't have a quirk to aid them.

Ingenium: Was in a rush when asked about everyone being a hero but agreed with the statement. He had to leave before asked about quirkless heros.

Present Mic: Was enthusiastic about more variations of heros, specifically loud people, ones that have fun saving others, and do a hobby that they love as well. Was caught off guard when asked about quirkless heros and didn't know how to respond, therefore he just jumbled out an unsure "yeah sure." When called, he felt immense guilt but otherwise had stated the kid had a couple strands of green hair hanging out of their hoodie. He also commented on the mask being one of his accidental inventions.

Green hair, huh? I hope it isn't dyed.

Green hair, Mic's mask, thin, frail, genderfluid seemingly but pointed slightly more often to the masculine side, sickly, young looking, was a teenager or younger.

Yep, Tsukauchi was barely getting anywhere.