preface

TW: sensitive topics such as sexual assault, rape, drug abuse, violence, sex trafficking, abduction

•••

"You know we always save the best for last," the man's calm, yet malicious voice echoed over the intercom. With a split second of darkness, the spotlight flashed to reveal a young woman in white, her face veiled, yet her body disclosed by tiny bits of lingerie. "She's a certified virgin, the beginning bidding price is $400,000."

•••

"Come on," he pleaded with a desperate whisper, his hands hungrily gripping my bare waist. I whimpered at the contact between his glazed lips and my sensitive neck, shivers being sent up my spine. "Let's just do it baby, you know you want to," he spoke once again, his muffled English accent hurdling against my skin as I gripped his dark hair in between my delicate fingers.

"Mm," I moaned, knowing that this was progressing further than I had anticipated. I felt my heart drop into my stomach, the pulse of it thumping in my abdomen, causing a rushing feeling to occur, almost as if I needed to vomit.

My head arched backwards, giving him the opportunity to deepen his wet kiss. I felt my hands shaking, my body asking for more, though my conscious was yelling at me like the thunder on a silent summer night. Despite this, I urged my hand downwards to cup the bulge in his boxers, feeling his every bit of desire for me.

Don't do it, El.

With the swiftness of light, his teeth dug into my neck, proceeding to suck, his mouth marking his territory with desperate angst. He groaned a sloppy moan as he began to inch off his shorts, my stomach gurgling with anxiety. I tried to push him away, my words becoming choked up in the back of my throat.

His hands slipped down to pull off the little remaining bit of clothes I had on. He forcefully tugged off my underwear, his middle finger swiping along my folds in order to get a sense of the progression of events.

"So fucking wet," he growled in accent, his already deep voice lowering a whole octave. I felt his fingers rub up and down my heat, the only sensation I was unfamiliar with. I moaned quietly, trying to hush the pleasure I was feeling.

Don't do it, El.

"S-stop," I pleaded, my hands beginning towards his chest and attempting to push off his six foot frame. He still continued, the space around us  becoming smaller, the white noise of my silent bedroom beginning to ring loudly, deafening my any ability to think. The heat emanating off of our bodies came closing in, my breathing becoming heavy. "Stop! I said stop, James!" My legs urged upwards to kick him off of me, his face pale with the moonlight pouring in through sheer curtains and his eyes wide in surprise. A scoff erupted from his lips as he laid beside me, reaching over the edge of my bed to pick up his shirt in fury.

"Again El? I thought you said you loved me," he spoke, shaking his head in disappointment, a hint of anger along with hurt in his tone.

I thought back to the events of this morning, his surprise gift to take me to London, his excitement to introduce me to his entire family for his mom's 50th birthday celebration.

"Are you kidding me?" I squealed in excitement, tossing the two boarding passes onto my bed. I ran towards him with the widest smile on my face. My arms snaked around his neck, kissing his cheeks in a series of too many to count.

"My mum is super excited to meet you," he clarified. "It's all she's talked about for the longest time. Of course we'll have time for ourselves too. I'll show you all around London, you'll absolutely love it."