Chapter 5

*Elloydia*

   Elloydia's POV

  I don't know if he actually thought I was going to read that book after forcefully shifting myself back into a human like that or what, but it wasn't happening. I grabbed the bag I put my pajamas in, walked into the bathroom, set my bag on the toilet, and gave myself a much deserved hot shower. When I finished I changed into my sleep shorts and a t-shirt; then I walked into the bedroom and got ready for bed. Pulling some of the abundance of pillows off the bed; and after a bit of snooping I found a closet with spare blankets and made a matress on the floor, then I got in the bed and went to sleep.

     When I woke up I almost screamed. A grumpy Alpha was staring at me with messy ruffled hair and a pouty face. He had his arms folded across his chest.

     "Do you know how badly you torture me woman?" He questioned.

   "I never agreed to sleeping with you, as far as I'm concerned you still kidnapped me."

  He growled and then mumbled, "Get dressed we're going to training. You might be a lycan but you've never trained with the pack." He then left for the bathroom, a few minutes later the shower started.

   I got up, stretched my arms up and over my head; my back arching, giving two satisfying pops, before starting my search through the bags for my workout clothes. After searching for a nearly 10 minutes I found my bag, just in time too as Adrian walked out of the bathroom wearing only a towel. Water ran down his skin in lives curving around his muscles. I let my eyes leisurely travel down his toned stomach, rivlets streamed down his happy "V" disappearing into the towel.

  "Ahem," Adrian cleared his throat, his eyes glowing bluish green as if fighting for control, "If you don't stop with the 'fuck me' eyes, I'm going to mark you right now."

   I immediately jumped up and ran to the bathroom. Did he want to brand me? What does marking even mean? I have to read that book after training. I took a quick 10 minute shower and changed into my workout clothes. I was excited; I never knew why Mom had me train just the two of us, so I really couldn't help the jumble of nerves that pitted themselves in my stomach.

********

   When we got to the massive gym, my jaw dropped. Treadmills lined one wall, with TV's above them. A few pack members were running on them. The sound of metal clinking brought my attention over to the weights. From dumbells, to other machinery I'd never seen before, this gym had it all. On the opposite wall was a roped off section of the gym. Inside the ropes area were most of the Theta's, and Darcy. Fuck. I tried to not catch her eye but it was too late. She saw Adrian enter the gym with me and immediately sent a piercing glare my way.

  Darcy began to saunter her way over to us, her hips swaying, catching the attention of a Theta. Darcy's face was a mask of seduction and I felt myself getting angry at who it was directed to. My Adrian. Wait what?

   Darcy reached us in moments and immediately began to rub her arms up Adrian's chest.

   "Alpha, I didn't expect to see you here today. To what do I owe the absolute pleasure." The She-witch smirked.

  Adrian picked her hands off him like they were acid and quickly moved his arm around my waist. "Beta Darcy, I come to watch my pack train. As well as test my Mate today on her skills. I want to see what she's got." He replied. His enunciation of the word mate sent shivers down my spine and hand Aurelia practically drooling.

   "You know there's a cleaning closet over there, we can jump his bones right now." Aurelia interjected.

    "No absolutely not. How do you know there's a cleaning closet?" I asked.