A Guest Has Arrived, The Owl Reports

Sup bitches. Early chapter this month. Planing to rechange my schedule again LOL. Wattpad sippycups have chosen to follow Agoti in the previous chapter, hence this is the outcome :] Read on Ao3 for earlier update.

Song of this chapter is Owl - ~a guest has arrived, the owl reports~

—✄————————————————————————————

Y/n decided to follow Agoti. "Hey, Old-ti. Wait up!" Agoti visibly cringed at the nickname.

"What the fuck, N/n." He glared as he continued sipping his juice, pushing his straw further into the corners of the juice box to slurp up the remains before discarding it on the school grass.

All words left Y/n's brain as they glared at the petty juice box laying in its all-mighty glory among the grass, wonderful. "I was going to follow you to the mines to collect some bort but you littered." They facepalmed, staring at their friend. "Pick it up."

Agoti grunted, a mischievous smirk not unlike Selever's upon his lips. "Well you see, that juice box is made of paper and paper is degradable. Hence I'm just returning it to mother nature, problem solved, bitch." He picked at his sharp teeth with his nails before walking forward.

"Not so fast, mister." Y/n grabbed him by the collar as he spun on one foot around back to them, a plain uncaring look on his face. "The straw of the juice box isn't degradable, and you can't simply discard a juice box on the grass. Pick it up and throw it properly."

"You're just a hygiene monitor, no?" He gave a condescending smirk as Y/n sarcastically chuckled.

"Ahahahah. Exactly, you're ruining nature's hygiene, capiche?" They replied, a satirical smile on their face. "Now pick it up before I shove my pen up your-"

"Calm down N/n, watch your fucking language on school grounds." Agoti shrugged as he picked it up in a lazy fashion while Y/n was fuming over the irony of him using cuss words while telling them off for using cuss words.

"You do realise-" Agoti interrupted Y/n as they had picked up the juice box and thrown it in a bin.

"Yes I do realise, I am the talker after all." Agoti boasted as the two arrived at the elevator of the mines.

Just then, a loud growl was heard as the two halted. Y/n grew flustered as they stammered. "Damnit I'm hungry." They laughed. "Well it was nice chatting to you Agoti, gonna go grab lunch in the Pavillion along with Selever."

"Wait holdup." Agoti dragged them by their collar as the latter stood rigid, an annoyed expression upon their face. "That reminds me of something."

"Of what, Old-ti?" Y/n snarked as they tapped their foot.

"Firstly, there's way better nicknames than that. Secondly, Sel, my brother and I are planning to form a band or so for the Winter Solstice. Wanna join? We need a couple more people after all." Agoti asked, hand in his pockets.

"I'll think about it. Also you said you need a couple, so who else is there?" Y/n questioned.

"Dunno, that's why I asked." He picked his teeth before widening his eyes slightly upon remembering something. "Oh and it's like those boy bands in the Other Lands. Y'know, all that rapping and dancing and singing."

"So you're planning to play truant, huh? Why I oughta-"

"Hold your horses, N/n. We just need permission from the principal." Agoti shrugged.

"You don't happen to have told your father now, have you?" Y/n raised an eyebrow.

"Ehe, he said we can do it as long as we don't blow up the school or something along those lines." Agoti stated.