13

☻ˢᵐⁱˡᵉ☻

Inosuke panicked, but Tanjiro already had an idea. We're going to slash the right side of the base of its neck down to his left waist. Inosuke was already running towards it which was a bad idea.. It cut Inosuke's arm and shoulder a bit. Then those little spiders were back and held Inosuke so he couldn't move.

Tanjiro and I immediately reacted and saved Inosuke. He was amazed and thought that was really cool. Tanjiro knelt down so I could jump on his box.

I cut its arms off and Tanjiro its legs. Then inosuke also jumped on Tanjiro's box and cut its right side neck. He did a great job! Inosuke ran over to Tanjiro and lifted him up in the air.

"Huh? Inosuke..?" I mumbled and looked up. Tanjiro was aiming on something... Oh! I understand now.

I could sense that the demon's dead. I can't feel the fear and pain of it anymore. It was probably suffering a lot...... but why do I care? They deserve to suffer.

When Tanjiro came back I asked him if he was okay he said he was fine and then we bandaged Inosuke's arms.

Later we started to walk a bit and I wondered where Zenitsu might be..? Is he still outside the forest? Suddenly, we heard a loud thunder, but Tanjiro couldn't smell any thunderclouds. Tanjiro wanted to see what that is and asked Inosuke and me if we'll be fine. Inosuke got mad because he understood it wrong. I just answered with yes. Of course I didn't know if I would make it out here, but I didn't wanted, Tanjiro to worry about me. After the fight with Tanjiro and Inosuke we three looked to side and saw a demon...

The demon girl wanted to run away and Inosuke tried to follow her, but then she called her father.. It was a very strong and big demon. We all were totally scared, but we couldn't waste any time. We had to attack the demon.

Tanjiro tried to cut the demon's arm off, but his sword just got stuck in his arm. The demon wanted to punch, Tanjiro, but Inosuke stopped him with his swords. The demon blowed them both just away like they were a feather. I was standing there thinking on how to kill the demon. It wouldn't make any sense to attack it all the time. He would get healed and his body is too hard to cut through.

Suddenly, Inosuke came up from the air and wanted to hit the demon.

"I'M OVER HERE! CURSE YOU!!" He yelled while pulling his swords out to the demon.

"INOSUKE!" I yelled and quickly got in front of him. I wanted to block the demon's hit with my sword, but I wasn't fast enough and I got hit. I landed in the river and it hurt so bad! The demon wanted to go over to me to land another punch, but Inosuke mocked the demon so he would go to him.

"HERE I AM UGYL SPIDER!!" Inosuke waved his swords and the demon ran after him. I saw Tanjiro behind the trees following Inosuke. He then cut a tree so it would fall on the demon.

"Amazing.." I mumbled and ran over to them.

"ARE YOU OKAY!?" Tanjiro asked us. I nodded and Inosuke said nothing.

Tanjiro was concentrating his breathe and then tried to cut the demon's head off, but....he got up and threw the tree at, Tanjiro. He blocked it with his sword and then flew away.

"KENTARO!!"

"TANJIRO!!" Inosuke and I yelled.

"INOSUKE, Y/N! DON'T DIE UNTIL I GET BACK!! THAT'S ONE OF THE TWELVE KIZUKI! DON’T DIE!! WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T DIE!!!" Tanjiro yelled while he was getting thrown somewhere in the forest. Inosuke was just watching him, but I immediately looked at the demon who was walking towards, Inosuke. The demon was ready to punch him and Inosuke came back to reality.

"INOSUKE!!!" I yelled and pushed him away with myself, too.