Why nagito?

Hajime pov- 

I woke up in a room like a...hotel room what is going on is this a dream? I slap my self "Ow!!" I guess I'm not dreaming well I guess I'll just leave them. I go to the and...IT LOCKED damnit just my luck maybe I should look around for a little. I see and little kitchen, one bathroom, a bed, a tv, and NAGITO?! "Hi hajime!" He said in his happy tone of voice "nagito we're are we and how can we get out!" I said a little angry. "Well I tried that I saw a window so I went up to and it was fake. Then I saw you tried the door and it was lock so I think there's know way out.". I was going to say something then...

Third person pov- 

Hajime was about to say something to the white haired boy then monokuma appeared on the tv. 

M : " ahem ahem! Students you have been paired with another student! Now your in a hotel room for one week...you have food water bathroom tv and a bed! But there is a catch to it this a love hotel.....puhuhuhuhuhuhu! Do you get the catch well if not then all you have to do is do the deed and become close with your parter! Puhuhuhuhu bye bye now!"

H : "w-what?!!!"

N : " u-umm a week?!

Nagito and hajime look at each other with there face pink at kazuichi's hair. They were they for a week and had to do the deed "what if we don't do it" hajime said with nervous look. "Y-yeah-" nagito said but then monokuma appeared "puhuhuhu! You will get extra big punishment!! Grrr kids these days....anyway here you go..bye bye!". Monokuma gave them two card with secrets nagito grabbed hajime by a accident and hajime grabbed nagito's thinking it was his.

Nagito's pov- 

I grabbed my card i I think...well whatever it said secret on it so I read it. It was HAJIMES....it's said 'hajime hinata like Nagito komeado the ultimate lucky stundent'.

H : " ummm....c-can I h-have that ba-back please..."

N : "y-yeah"

For the rest of the day me and hajime were silent....

HEYY SRRY yeah I have school so yeah srry this was short be new chapter soon okay byeee