Maid outfit

Nagito pov- 

It was the next day scenes I found out hajime liked me....well what do I do now? I mean I never had the thought of dating hajime or sexual- d-don't thing that nagito your better then that! Well w-whatever let's j-just go on with the day I guess.

N : "hey hajime...!"

H : "..hey.."

N : "do you-"

H : "umm not now"

N : "well yeah I get that! A trash let me nobody would wanna hang out with a scum! Hehe well then I guess I'm going to make some food!"

H : "nagito....why do you that your trash?! Your not stop saying that!"

I was about to say something then monokuma appeared on the tv.

Third person pov-

M : puhuhu! PUHUHUH! Hello helloooo students! Well this is no good morning announcement I would like to sayyy if you look under the bed there is one surprise! Now now....it's time for monokuma to gooooo!

Hajime looked under the bed and then ran to the bathroom nagito was so confused. So nagito under the bed and took the prize out. "EHH?!" The white hair boy said it was a maid outfit, hajime came out of the bathroom and told nagito to put it back.

Hajimes pov- 

H : "PUT IT BACK"

N : "WHY I LIKE IT" 

H : "WHY DO YOU LIKE IT WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO WEAR IT?!"

N : "YES I DO WANT YOU TO WEAR IT-"

I was there stunned by what nagito said, nagito looked at me he was like a Japanese school girl blush. I opened my mouth and as I was about to "hajime can you wear this" I was stunned once again. "N-no!"......I said with a little anger in me "pleaseeeeeeeee" he does those puppy dog eyes....oh this puppy dog eyes.

(Sorry this chapter was short but yeh imma make chapter three as soon as I can)