Chapter 35

[A/n: It's been over a month... IM SO SORRY-]

Suna's POV:

I'm not a very patient person. Especially when it came to technology and wifi and loading screens and- and basically the most annoying things ever!

So i was very close to just throwing Suga's, i mean Koushi's, computer right outside my window after about fifteen minuets of struggling on trying to work facetime.

But i kept myself together as the screen showed the tiny loading circle in the middle. Ready... Loading... then...
"Hel~lo?" The voice we all new and loved spoke from the other side of the screen. "Boy you better be working or else i'm giving up."

Same, Tooru, same. "It's working." Sugawa- Fuck, *Koushi* laughed, looking at the computer screen as if he just won the lottery.

"Sup fucker!" I called out, giving a middle finger to the camera.

"Hey." And, less aggressively, comes Osamu. "How was the flight?"

"Fucking. Boring." Oikawa whined, falling back onto a bed that looked super plain. "But i just got to the house. So, I can just lay in bed all day now."
From where the camera was positioned, i could only see a fully white single sized bed stood in a corner of a white walled room. Basically anything you'd expect when you move into a new house.

"How are you going to survive alone." Rhetorically, Osamu questioned. But on a serious note... how.

"I'll find my way darling." He winked that was only just visible though the shitty quality. "Koushi'll help me unpack when he gets here, won't you?"

"Of course."

It was only yesterday when Oik- Tooru had left. As promised, he did stay put for a bit before leaving. Approximately seven or so months after graduation.
Meaning, Osamu and I were already over half way through our third year—
A lot of things happened actually. Like we celebrated our one year anniversary which was weird.. like... it shocks me still that we've been dating for that long and it's been so perfect since the beginning!
Obviously we've been almost falling of our seats waiting to know when Tooru would be moving on with his life.
Atsumu and Sakusa planned on going to same collage which is pretty cool, i guess. And,

"If we have time, that is." Koushi added on to his last comment, smirking. I wanted to remind them that we're still here and to shut up but i'll let them have a moment.

And Tooru basically ruined to mood anyway. "Please, i know it'll be killing you knowing all my shit is still in boxes. You can't wait to organise it, idiot."

"Yeah. *Your* idiot. Forever~" He sang in a bit of a whisper, leaning into the camera with his hand in front of his face. Moving his fingers in such a way that shows of the ring on his finger.

And Tooru and Koushi got engaged, just like O-Tooru! Promised. (I'm still not used to calling them by their first names but soon enough, Suga will be 'Koushi Oikawa' and it's kind of a must learn sorta situation).
Some may say they're too young to be getting married. That they still don't know what they want. That high school relationships never last. They're making a huge mistake. But, knowing these two, non of those things matter. If i believed in soulmates, i knew those two were meant to each other from the moment they met. It's almost emotional seeing them get this far now. Engaged!

Though it must really suck having to move away from each other only a short amount of time after proposal.

Koushi would visit whenever and however he could whilst also concentration on his own education of becoming a teacher.

"We're not married yet. I can take that ring back any time i want dipshit."

"You'd have to come back then."
Oh yes, loop hole.