💜Standing By You💜

"I can never be without your love, you know me
Your love is in my heart and blood it runs deep
Whatever you want in life you know it's on me
I'll be standing by you till the end. "

Author's Pov

"Mr Jeon Jungkook would you like to be my date for tonight...? "

Krystal spoke with her hesitant voice where as the fear was visible in her eyes of daring him to asked that thing.. But her heart skipped a beat in fear when she saw his smile to dropped from his face and he wore his usual cold look..

She gaped at his cold gaze and than gulped..

"Umm... If you don't want to..it's ok.. No hard feelings..promise.."

She said trying to ease the situation but he continued to give her his stern gaze making her to sighed in defeat.

"Fine I am sorry I won't say.... "

She stopped and gasped when he tugged her closer by her waist

"Don't you think my little Miss Krystal become a little more brave ..? " He stated still peering at her beautiful wide blue eyes..

She cutely shrugged her head hearing him and retorted back.

"I didn't become brave I know I am the bravest... " She spoke proudly while winking at him making him to scoffed.

"Ok fine you don't have to be my date.. Because you're a rude, arrogant pig who just rejected my life's first proposal.."

She made an angry pout while glaring at him making him to raised his one brow..

"Well I didn't reject your proposal yet Miss Wilson.. "

Her eyes widened hearing him as she wiggled her brows at him.

"What do you mean yet...? You're very very bad. I should have never asked you that.." She frowned and tossed her head and crossed her arms in annoyance..

"And what if I ask you to be my date for tonight my desire..? "

Her breathing hitched where as her stomach filled with butterflies hearing him whispering into her ear softly and than pecked it.

She tossed her head at him and cutely glared at him

"Than I'll reject your proposal too just like you did mine Mr Jeon... "

He chuckled huskily hearing her and firmed his grip around her waist more..

"Hmmm.. But as I said I didn't reject your proposal... "

"Yet Mr Jeon... " She spat at him scoffing making him amused by watching her fluffy cheeks which turned more downy because of her angry tiny pout..

He softly brushed his lips over her feather like tender cheeks making her body to tingled feeling his delicate touch

"Well don't you think before asking a man out you should concern about this with your guardian first Miss Wilson.. ? " He murmured against her skin turning her heart to skipped a beat realising the actual meaning of his words.

She gawked at him making him smirked

"My Guardian...? "

"Exactly your guardian Miss Wilson. "

He mocked her exactly knowing about whom he was talking about and she knew about it too.

"Well Mr Jeon, to be very respectful I am an 18 years old adult so I guess I can take my decisions without consulting with anyone but if you're talking about my guardian than.. " She said and gave him a daring look turning him grin to widened.