♡︎𝐖𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐬𝐚 𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢♡︎

Knock knock!

Y/n eyes flutter softly and start staring at her surroundings before she heard more knock. She sigh and get up from her couch and walk to the door.

Y/n open it and look at the person in front of her. She stare at the person in confusion. "... Wakasa..?" "Did I disturb you?" Wakasa ask her.

Y/n become full-awake when she sees her boyfriend injuries. "GYARGH!!!! WAKASA!! WHAT'S WITH YOUR INJURIES?!!!" She shout and quickly pull her boyfriend wrist and bring him inside her house.

She slam the door close and bring Wakasa to the kitchen. Y/n walk to take her first-aid kit. She put the first-aid kit to the her dining table and sit in front of Wakasa.

"How do you have these injuries? Who was your enemy this time?"

"Takeomi"

"Huh?" Y/n asked confusedly. Wakasa ignore her stare and rub his neck awkwardly.

"We just fight over gang stuff, you don't need to worry" He mutter while staring at Y/n who was treating his injuries.

Y/n sigh after she done treating his wound. "I'm done. Do you want to stay over?" She ask while bring back the first aid kit at it place.

"What about your parents?" Wakasa ask and walk to the living room couch.

"... They are not coming home tonight"

"I see, sure, I will stay over" Her boyfriend answer while typing something at his phone.

"I will prepare the guest roo-" "It's alright, I will sleep at you room" Wakasa cut her words blankly.

"-Huh?"

"What?" He raise one of his eyebrow confusedly. "N—Nothing, but are you sure..?" Y/n ask with a bit of pink hue at her face.

"Of course, it's not like we never done it"

Y/n quickly close his mouth with her hand. "S—STOP!" She shout panickedly and pull away her hand from Wakasa mouth.

"... Its not like there's another people in here" He shrug but let it off.

"Do you want to take shower?"

"Yeah, a quick shower doesn't sounds bad"

"I will prepare your clothes" Y/n say and stand up from the couch. "Hm"

———————————————————————

Wakasa sigh comfortably when he plop his body at the bed. "Ha.. It's comfortable.. I feel sleepy already" He mumbled and snuggle into the blanket.

Y/n just chuckle beside her boyfriend. "Alright, go to sleep" She smile and pat his head in a smoothing way.

She smile after a few minutes and looks towards her boyfriend. Wakasa is snoring quietly while hugging her waist.

"Goodnight, Wakasa" She say and peck her boyfriend lip before fall into sleep too.