JULY 2020

New York
Scarlett Johansson was siting on an oversized sofa, her legs curled up next to her body, absently staring at the view facing her. The New York's City light dangling beneath her. The living room lights were dimmed, allowing rays of moonlight to cradle the floor through the floor to ceiling windows, while her face was lightened by the phone in her hand.
People say a picture is worth a thousand words, what about a picture that throws a thousand daggers?
Straight. To. The. Heart.
Words like failure, heart break, frustration, irritation, and worst of all, being left alone again, danced over her glistening eyes.
She was frustrated, having just realized she had been in a similar loop without noticing it, and there, on her phone, was the evident proof of the repeated loop.
"here we go again."
She sighed again, dropping her phone on the sofa and placing her head on the back of the sofa, a lone tear rushing it's way from her eye to her lips.

"Chris Evans and Lily James spotted together again amid dating rumors"

All I know, all I know
Loving you is a losing game

How many pennies in the slot?
Giving us up didn't take a lot

I saw the end 'fore it begun
Still I carried, I carried, I carried on

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·So, here goes another Evansson love story  I've had the idea for a year(I got the idea sometime in October 2020!)And here we areReady to jump in?

So, here goes another Evansson love story
I've had the idea for a year
(I got the idea sometime in October 2020!)
And here we are
Ready to jump in?

I just want to say that I am a huge Evansson/Romanogers fan and I love and adore both Scarlett and Chris very much.

This story is mostly going to be about the pair but I feel the need to say that I respect every individual person in the story.

Also, I adore Colin and Scarlett and I think they're quite cute<3

That been said;
All is left is to wait...