Chapter 1: Intro

Well that's not how i expected to die in the least i said as i was laughing with my friends. 

Being with humans is always fun. They think they are the kings of the world!! Paula said to us 

laughing in tears at this point.

And. So. Dam. Cocky! Luke, my friend said while bursting out laughing.

It was a nightly reunion for us being here laughing about the dam humans. Drinking some alcohol is the worst ingredient to have in this dumbass group of friends that I have.

Us immortals got to blend in with the human world. As long as we paid a certain amount of souls we had gathered. 

Souls here would count like money when we would go to choose how to reincarnate as. We had options but each with a different price.

We could be a normal human. A human with many talents. A human with power. A hybrid. And a few other things. Although we could still use our powers in the human world. It's best decided not to. Even so they can't be activated (depending on what you choose) until 25 in the human world along with our memory of being an Immortal. For our safety. Of course if something goes terribly wrong because of someone's powers. They are to be punished and banned for a certain amount of time. Or what the judge chooses accordingly.

Anyways as I took my last shot and stood up I told my friends, "Welp i best take my leave, I have enough souls to go as a hybrid this time" to which my friend Liz said "Awww already? But we haven't even tortured the newbies yettttt~"

"I know I know maybe next time I want to go as a hybrid now", I said; with that I turned around heading towards the door, while they made boo gestures and continued chatting. 

Before I left I turned around facing them and said, while flipping them off, "BYE YA FUCKERS I'LL SEE YA IN THE NEXT LIFE!!!!" 

I immediately got out, closing the door right on time before I hear glass shattering against it. Along with some yelling, "SEE YAAA BITCHHHH DON'T LIVE TOO LONG!!!"

And with that I took my leave while laughing. Knowing they'll get super wasted and find themselves in the middle of chaos.

As I finally made it to the office. I went through the door, there I found the cute girl that's there to put in the orders. Making my way to her I said "why hello there-"a smirk showing on my face,"-I don't think we've met before," i said. She just looked at me with a small smile tugging at her lips while trying to restrain a chuckle. She said in her angelic voice hey there Y/N 

As she said my name in her lovely voice, i couldn't resist my drama ass and hit my chest, as if an arrow had gone through it, as i smiled.

She looked at me with her pretty eyes and chuckled and said so what will you be choosing this time

I got lost in her eyes for a moment until i regained my posture and said imma go with hybrid this time, my dear queen i said with a smirk to which it only got wider as i saw her cheeks flush a bit.

Knowing i have this effect on her always drives me crazy since i am one of the few she get to be loose with.

I see she said

Yup, well here are souls for it i said with a small smile

Very well….you have more than enough she said 

After telling her some information she needed. She said just give me a few minutes to put the order and then you may leave

For you, anything is worth waiting for i said with a wink

She just smiled with a small blush and left to put the order.

After a few minutes she came back with the confirmation paper. 

Here you go. You may go now she said and with that i turned to leave through the door. Before i opened it, I turned to face her and bowed to her and said Thank you my queen, i shall see you in my next life with a wink at the end

Making her blush a bit once again, before she said in her angelic voice once again bye Y/N

And with that I took my leave.