Chapter 2: The encounter

~✨Time Skip In The HUMAN WORLD✨~

Summary of the time skip:

Many decades have gone by.  In those years Y/N got to meet many people and places along the way. The one place she made a huge impact was in this village somewhere in Romania. There she met Mother Miranda (this is before the lords appeared) where both were viewed as some type of gods to the village there. Even though Y/N was mostly refered to Mirandas pet. Y/N didn't stay long since she still wanted to explore more. And therefore left back to the rest of the population. Where she joined many types of Death Squads along the years. Also becoming a private assassin, in which she was more than happy to work. Of course she had to hide her hybrid features to the humans and change her appearance quite often since she was a walking reward to anyone who turned her in to a Bio weapon company.

One day while Y/N was on a mission somewhere in Romania. She finds herself running for her life as the mission has gone terribly wrong. She was presumed dead but due to her being mortal here in this world and she wanted to stay longer with her powers and spells she regenerated her wounds. And decided to fake her death and come back in a century or so. She knew she needed a hiding place so as if in auto pilot her body takes her back to the village. Where unexpected events will happen.

Back to the story~

MANY DECADES LATER

THE FIRST ENCOUNTER WITH THE LORDS

'How in the hell did this mission go so dam wrong?!' Y/N thought as she ran through the woods, injured with a few gun shots and stabs that were healing slowly, as she came across the path of a village all too familiar. To which she was happy she had found, 'I hope she'll help me again' she thought leaning against a tree. While fighting the urge to scream when she pulled out a dagger from her side, quickly she focused on regenerating before she lost too much blood so she could continue on the journey.

When she finally healed most of the wounds. She began walking on the pathway, a while later she made it to the village, there she saw the life of it, kids playing, adults shopping in the street market, Hustlers roaming around, and Lycans roaming around too but not attacking.

'Oh how this place hasn't changed much' she thought.

As she made her way to the center of the village. Everything started to go silent. The humans there started staring at her. Watching her every move. Some villagers ran away to their homes, others gathered their kids and got into protective mode, while others started whispering about her bloody uniform clothes.

Once she made it to the center of the village she stood up as best as she could and said Does anyone know where Miranda is?!

As the question left her mouth, some villagers looked at each other secretly wondering if she meant her. A few seconds go by and she says "My bad-" with a dark chuckle, "I meant Mother Miranda", a few villagers flinched as to how a stranger from the outside, bloody at that too, knows about her, Mother Miranda.

Silence. 

Tsk, did you all seriously forget who i am? She said with an evil smile and wide eyes, in disbelief as she shook her head. And said My, My, My… to think you were loyal…but to be fair its been a while and im not in my 'goddes' form or whatever. As that left her mouth a lycan came in front of her. Growling at her ready to devour her in an instant, but for some reason the lycan couldn't bring itself to do it. Unfazed by these actions she just stood there unamused and instead she said, Well well well have you seriously forgoten who I am she said while grabbing the lycans neck roughly.

In that moment she let go, pushing the lycan back, and stood up as straight as she could, showing her confidence and intimidating form. With a poof of smoke she let her real form,in the human world, show. Her hybrid form. Her ears, her tail, her sharp deadly teeth, her eyes, and claw like hands to show. To which the lycan got surprised, backed away and immediately kneeled down to her. Along with gasps from the villagers once they saw her throughly, since they recognized her by the paintings of her.