Chapter 3: Making plans *evil laugh*

So like I went back and changed a few things to develop the story and i realized that the dialogue didn't get to italics sooo i went back to change it.

"Yo Miranda!!" Y/N said once she got to the lab

"Y/N, over here!" Miranda called back

As Y/N was making her way towards Miranda, she noticed all the notes of the cadou and mold experiment notes.

Once she made it to Miranda she stopped and faced her as Miranda did the same.

They both looked serious as if ready to strike, but instead Y/N started chuckling with a smile forming on her lips. Miranda did the same while both closing the gap into a hug while Y/N said "Dammit even after all those decades you still look young." To which Miranda responded "Can't say the same for you~"

"Oh shush" she said playfully while pulling away from the hug. "So i see you've kept yourself busy with those lords, huh?" Y/N said.

"Yes but… sadly they aren't fit vessels for… Eva" Miranda said while looking down a bit sad.

"I see… well let's hope the effort on them doesn't go to waste right?" Y/N said while putting a hand on her shoulder shaking her slightly.

To which she smiled a bit looking up at her. 

"Anyways" Miranda said shaking the sad thoughts out of her head "what brings you hear this early? You said you weren't coming until a a bit more later"

"Right..well I just need a place to stay for a bit, since well…" Y/N said as she started fidgeting with her fingers," I supposedly died and well you know how it is….and my agent said to stay hidden until the 20th century… so can I please stay?" Y/N finally said.

Miranda just looked at her with an unreadable expression. She was shocked in the inside and confused as to she knew you weren't ordinary. So this shocked her a bit, but immediately composed herself and said with small chuckle "You're really something Y/N… Of course you can! You may do whatever you want you helped me control those villagers long before, even so they see you as a powerful being, and you helped me control my powers. So, yes you may."

As she said the final words Y/N immediately pulled her into another hug saying "Thank you! It means alot!"

To which Miranda hugged back saying "Your welcome"

'Yasssss now I don't have to beg someone to stay here somehow ' Y/N thought.

"Oh if that's the case then please tell me more about the lords… i want to mess with them Y/N" said as she pulled away with an evil smirk

After a good while Y/N convinced Miranda to help her get into Castle Dimitrescu as a maid. Since she was going to stay for a while, might as well have fun right?

The plan was that Miranda was going to contact Lady Dimitrescu and tell her she would receive a new maid for a while and to not kill them. For they were special to her in a way.

With that the plan took action. Miranda would call her tomorrow and then later Y/N would make her way there.

A/N

So i had to change this one since it wasn't making much sense with the next chapters

That's all 🤠