part I

Episode 1
My name is Lisa,I live in Los Angeles with my crazy family. School life was the best part of my teenage days especially middle school and high school. I was a fair and beautiful girl seems like am bragging but it was true. Everyone loved me and wanted to be my friend and I also got asked out on dates from a lot of boys. I met a boy who was the cutest of all boys in my school. His name was Evan, he was super hot and he was a senior, he asked me out on a date and I immediately said yes. He was my first crush. We went on a lot of dates and then he finally introduced me to one of his friends. He had a lot of friends but he had a friend who was the closest to him, his name was Erik, he was his best friend.
I was kinda like a flirt. I loved making friends with males more than making friends with females. I made a lot of male friends, but unfortunately, Evan mistook my actions for something else and broke up with me. I was heartbroken since he was my first boyfriend I wanted our relationship to be the best relationship ever and to last for a while. Evan started to hate me, he would sometimes prank me to make me look stupid in front of my friends, He would sometimes insult me to make me mad or cry. His best friend , Erik understood what I was going through and I thought he decided to be my friend to support me . We became friends and we started hanging out. He became my best friend and I liked him.
I became friends with a group of cheerleaders in middle school, they were the coolest set of girls I had ever met, I became really close to the head of the cheerleaders, her name was Leah. I had fun in my first year in middle school.
On a fateful day, I noticed a poster which boldly said there was going to be an "END OF THE SECTION DANCE ". I was scared and heartbroken, others were excited and couldn't wait for the dance. Nobody wanted to ask me to the dance because they already had their dates. When I was about to leave, I bumped into Erik, he saw I was sad and he tried to cheer me up . I told him why I was sad ; he instantly became nervous and sweaty and said he wanted to talk to me about the school dance. To my surprise, he asked me if I would go to the dance with him. I was desperate for someone to ask me to the dance since all my friends had dates and I didn't want to be left out so I agreed.
The day of the dance arrived, everyone was excited including me. My joy was deflated when I saw Evan with Leah, I instantly became red and fuming. I had told all my friends what happened between Evan and I. I wanted to confront the both of them when I felt somebody grab my hand. It was Erik! He looked so dreamy with the fancy tuxedo he was wearing. I just wore a pink floral dress and a floral headband to match , he told me he had something for me and brought out a really gorgeous bracelet. He said he wanted to get me something so he thought of giving me the bracelet, I loved it and I hugged him. We both danced together like couples. As always, it was time for the dance king and queen to be announced. I knew it wasn't going to be me and Erik but what I heard next shocked me it was Evan and Leah. I was horrified and angry at the same time. I was mad throughout the remaining hours of the dance and I couldn't find Erik.
Later on, when the dance was over I headed back to the library to return some books I had borrowed earlier. On my way to the library, I heard some noise coming from one of the classrooms. It was Erik and Evan! They were fighting! I leaned on the door to hear what they were fighting about. I was terrified when I heard what they were fighting about, they were fighting over me! Evan was furious that Erik asked me to the dance and that he became my best friend. I peeped through the narrow window on the door to know what happened because they were silent instantly. I noticed Erik whispered something into Evan's ear that made him quiet. Evan immediately apologised for what he did and told Erik to keep up the good work. "What good work was Evan talking about" I wondered quietly. I ran as fast and as quietly as I could as I saw Evan approaching the door, I didn't want him to know I overheard his conversation
Watch out for episode 2 !