A Romantic Blur

She just stared. Admiring. Ultimately just think about her crazy luck. She'd made the jackpot last night. All she'd wanted was a drink. She wanted to drown away the bad day she'd had. Maybe a shot or two of vodka was all she needed. But instead she found this. This had made her feel special and precious, and probably will do for the new up coming days. Her ears were ringing, her head was throbbing but in the moment she didn't care. 

The mass in the bed moved slightly startling her. Extra layers of the blanket cover her up as he sat himself up. She thought that he was just going to the bathroom. She was wrong. It looked as if he was examining the room he woke up in. She sat up to look at him. Her back ached whilst pulling herself up. Unaware of the movement next to him, he looked surprised to see a naked body next to him. 

"Good morning," she said groggily.

He just stared at her. It felt like her soul was burning because of it. He opened his mouth to say something but no sound would come out. 

He tried again.

"It seems as if we've already met." 

She let out as breathy laugh as she smiled, enjoying his skill to point out the obvious. He smiled back at her but immediately dropped it. She looked back down at the bed losing her smile. She inhaled deeply feeling slightly blue. This isn't how she imagined her morning to go.

"So do you remember anything? Anything at all? From last night?" She wondered about the possibility that he was completely hammered and took advantage of him.

"Before you begin to panic, I am fully aware of last night but I'm reintroducing myself as I wasn't myself. So I thought that I would let you experience the real me before I leave." He smirked as he looked at her again. Her heart began to pound. She was confused... but very turned on. 

He pulled her towards him and she rested her face in his other hand whilst their lips started to make contact. It felt glorious, she had never had anyone give a great night then a romantic morning before. At first the kisses were gentle and somehow meaningful. His thumb stretched so he could lift up her head revealing her tender neck. He trailed down her skin graciously leaving small pecks and kisses. She could feel her body preparing itself so the experience was enjoyable. Both of them could feel the other dampening their skin with their heavy breathing. She leaned over some more to give herself some sturdiness. 

She aggressively pulled away and pushed him down sinking him deep into the mattress. She grinned and looked at his facial expression. She read his face as he accepted the unexpected dominance. She straddled his abdomen feeling something skimming her skin. He was hard. He was very hard. 

"Can I continue?" She was making sure that he'd be alright with getting dirty. 

He seemed to look away and hesitate to answer but swiftly nodded his head following it with a reassuring smile telling her to carry on.

She reached for his dick and slightly stroked it up and down as gentle as she could but even that caused him to whimper. His manliness seemed to shatter in that moment. He shook it off. She did't even hear it, she just kept slowly pumping her hand stroking the tip down to massaging the sensitive balls. He already felt satisfied with just handling it. He was completely shocked when he felt a warm, wet grasp around his member. She took him to the back her throat where no one else gets to go. It was a secluded space.

Her head began to bob up and down taking him in gradually.

"Oh my god. You're so good at this..." he shakily whispered under this breath.

He began to pant heaving air. It was apparent that he was close to his release. Chasing it in fact, desperate to feel the euphoria coursing through his body. His breathing progressively turning into grunts. Feeling so desperate to release he went to thrusting into her mouth adding speed each time. The back of her throat throbbed with every hit he took. His heart felt heavier and ready to release. With one echoing grunt, he finally finished. He ejaculated in her throat. Feeling the need to impress, she swallowed his cum whole. She tasted the bitter and salty liquid slide down her throat thickly coating it. His body was evenly covered in sweat. She moved her hand to his leg and felt her hand glued to it. She swallowed her saliva to remove the hell like taste from her throat. She still looked into his eyes and he smiled. He smiled because he could feel the chemistry building between them. 

"Is it my turn? To make you feel like heaven?"

She giggled under her breath once again. 

"After that, you owe me a good time," she responded through a smile. 

He pulled her closer to his chest and cradled her whist turning her to her back. He placed her down and she readjusted her position to lie comfortably. His dominant side fronted as he started to make out with her. He was competing with her dominance but she didn't care. She became fully submissive to his hot love.  

His hand made its way down to her breasts and he massaged her erect nipples. He pulled away from the make out session to kiss and suck them but his hand secretly went down to her clit and legs. One hand traced up the skin of her leg. It went up to her clit and he slowly stroked it. He circled her clit and she grabbed the sheets for reassurance. He smirked at how he made her feel. Her clit was so sensitive and his hand was exposing that. He left her breasts bare and kissed down her stomach to her abdomen and down to her clit. He continued to peck and lick her clit filling her with endless pleasure.  

"Wow, oh my god," she spoke. Her body quivered and flowed in all sorts of positions signalling her soon release. She could already feel the euphoria coursing through her body. She felt her body growing hot and bothered but she didn't care, in fact she didn't even think about it. 

She was growing impatient waiting for her release. She moved her hand down to his head to rest it there.

"Please, I'm begging you, more, please...more," she pleaded him. Knowing that she was close, he inserted two fingers into her and she gasped in pure delight. She smiled through the heavy panting. Her body began to shake predominantly in her legs and she arched her back feeling the best orgasm she'd ever experienced.

She put her head against the pillow trying to find a regular breathing pattern slowly coming down from her high. Her heart started to slow back down to its normal pit-pat. 

"You're too good at oral, you didn't even go for that long," She said.

"You look so sexy having an orgasm because of me." He said so confidently and flirtatiously. They just stared at each other knowing this wasn't the end of their relationship, their sexual relationship. In fact it was just beginning. 

She climbed on his dick and slowly lowered herself down, impaling herself with a glorious penis. He grabbed her waist with his hands to let her stop and adjust. He let her know that they both can enjoy this. She stayed there for a few seconds before kissing him.

"I'm ready now, thank you," she whispered into his ear. Her whispering dampened his neck making him feel frenzied for a thrust or two. 

"You're going to feel so tired after we're finished this," he immediately thrusted into her, hard.  She clutched hold of his upper arms. Her nails dug into his skin knowing that it would leave a mark. He pushed himself in and out of her at a gentle pace letting her enjoy it. She lifted up her hips and slowly let them drop back down. They continued for a while. Feeling the heat between them and the sweat gluing them together. Their chemistry feeling irreplaceable. They moaned and grunted into each others ears and they came together, ride the high together letting their eyes roll to the back of their heads, and their breaths synced at a abnormal pace. They felt insane euphoria and flew to cloud nine together.

-----

Please let me know how my first writing piece was.