10.

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,

this is kinda awkward

"forget you i'm going to go get drunk" hyunjin scoffed and walked away. "i'm coming with you!!" jisung yelled back at hyunjin. "there they go, going to get high and then start kissing each other in the bathroom" changbin sighed. "don't they do that on a daily basis?" minho asked. "i dont wanna hear this..." seungmin grumbled. "so what? you made out with jeongin last night why are you soo.." chan was about to continue but before he could seungmin and jeongin stormed upstairs.

"uh...this is kind of awkward" felix states. "yeah." minho glared at chan.

---

after a couple hours they started partying, as changbin was saying, hyunjin and jisung disappeared all a sudden, were not going to ask why, but seungmin and jeongin wasn't downstairs yet.

-

seungmin sighed loudly, flailing his arms on the bed jeongin gave seungmin the side eye, biting his lower lip, in a moment of his thoughts.

"i cant believe we only knew each other for like a month and we already made out" jeongin brought up the awkward topic again.

"stop bringing it up, what, do you want to kiss again?" seungmin glared at jeongin. "why are you so mad about it?" jeongin took a deep breath at seungmins bullshit, he's doing it again.

"answer my question, and i'll answer yours." seungmins attention wasn't no where near what jeongin was saying. "no, now answer my question" "nope, sorry not listening." seungmin blocked his ears, trying to annoy the younger one, which it seemed it worked.

"fuck off, you just want me to kiss you" jeongin finally caught on what seungmin was up to. "bingo, took you long enough" seungmin got up and stretched, leaning over on the bed.

"turn off the lights." jeongin demanded. "woah, calm down..." seungmin chuckled softly and flicked the lights off.

...

"why did you want me to-" seungmin felt a hand go around his waist pulling the two together. "you'll understand"

boy-oh-boy did seungmin know what was coming after him.

seungmins hand twisted around jeongins thigh and his other hand up his shirt gripping onto his shoulder.

a soft kiss was placed on seungmins lips.

with persistence seungmin locked his lips with jeongin, moving them both in motion.

parting the younger's lower lip apart.

seungmin let his tongue wonder around the younger's mouth.

(a/n; silently acts like i didn't write this my poor reputation 😭)

surprisingly jeongin didn't back away, he wanted more, nothing else. just seungmin.

they both back up for a quick breath of air.

without stopping, jeongin slid into seungmins lap, and threw his legs around his waist.

jeongin caressed seungmins cheek and was pulled in for a kiss again.

seungmin ran his fingers through jeongins hair slightly tugging on it.

"st-stop." jeongin slowly backed up, staring in seungmins glossed eyes. "huh? sorry was i to forward?" seungmin smiled apologetically. "no your-"

they both heard the door click, going unlocked.

they both scurry out of their position and looked at the people who just intruded their way into the room.

(check up if your ok...cus im not🙂)

"jeongin, quick reminder to be safe...!" chan was outside their door.

"fuck off!!" seungmin shouted back.

"yeah dont fuck jeongin" minho opened the door, "oh shit why is it dark in here" he turned on the lights.

"did i...just hear bed sheets rustling?!?!" chan poked his head in the room.

"no...its nothing" jeongin sighed. "yeah ok, now we need to find jisung and hyunjin, they better be doing safe ass smacking" minho groaned and walked out the door closing it.

...

"so? continue what you were saying" seungmin glanced at jeongin. "ah...uh, let's go to sleep?" jeongin shrugged, it was so awkward after their 'parents' walked on to them.

seungmin nodded in agreement, and walked off to the bathroom.

---end---

[A/N; hey i struggled to write because I had an eye doctor appointment so they made my vision blurry and i cant see up close so yeaaaaah and i just got out of school and i need to go homework 😰 ok bye probably gonna go cry to myself]

[edit: actually woah that kiss scene was super good its kinda better than the ones i write up to date rn (im just joking) omg...]