11.

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø

oh it's you.

seungmin swapped out his clothes with his sleep outfit. "seungmin?" jeongin called. "huh?" seungmin darted his eyes at jeongin.

"remember what i said to you at the park?"

"uh...yeah, i do" seungmin stared at jeongin. "can we make it true?" jeongin creased his lips. "pft, you just said that so you can make a smooth way to tell you want to be more than friends?"

-flashback

seungmin was to busy talking to the police officer to notice jeongins hand in seungmins back pocket. "hey, to be honest you'll look cuter in my lap right now, lets make up and be more than friends" there was an obvious smirk on the younger's face.

it caught seungmin so off-guard.

seungmin shot jeongin a look.

the car drove away sooner or later.

"what the hell?" seungmin looked at jeongin who was trying not to laugh.

"what???" jeongin tried his best to act, but he really sucks at it.

-end of flashback

"yeah, what about the lap part, and the making up part?" seungmin didn't hesitate to make jeongin go red. "we-we can skip on that, but you can lay on my lap" jeongin had a worried expression on his face and slowly crawled into bed with seungmin.

"pft, okay i guess, but you still said your straight, you didnt say you were fruity" seungmin eyed jeongin. "huh? i told you that i never was straight...i legit said 'who said i was gay' or something, oh my gosh you're so rude" jeongin rolled his eyes. "since when was i rude?? i'm gonna punch your little pretty face right now" seungmin clenched his fist and aimed it towards jeongins head. 

jeongin grabbed seungmins wrist and pulled him in. "punch me, don't hesitate" 

"oh? being cocky all a sudden?" seungmin bit his lower lip. "you flatter me." jeongin chuckled. 

(author; at this point i cant even picture these mf's doing this why did i write this, we love fanfiction)

seungmin slid into jeongins lap. and ran his finger through the youngers hair. 

"tell me, have you ever dated someone else?" jeongin asked placing his head near seungmins neck. "hyunjin?" seungmin questioned. "no...someone else" jeongin wrapped his arms around seungmin hugging him tightly. "no, not after hyunjin broke up with me" seungmin questioned the younger one, "i feel special then" jeongin drew circles in seungmins back with his finger. "you should feel special" seungmin kissed the side of jeongins ear and sighed.

"anything troubling you?" jeongin got up and looked at seungmin in the eyes. "no, it's just that. how we became like this, so quickly.."

"i think it's for the best"

-end.

[Author note; how did you guys like it? i think it needs some help because the plot..there's no plot uhh 😰 but in all thank you for the reads! the qna will come out soon about me talking about kpop and etc the epilogue will come out shortly:) have an amazing day!!]

[edit: whatthefak was with corny ass lyrics yall its giving your lips my lips apocalypse]