Chapter One

Wanda had been on the run for almost two years. The moment she lost her brother, she knew she couldn't have been happy with the team. Yes, it did give her a chance to escape, but every time she looked at them, all she saw was Pietro. Seeing the bullets, the noises, the dust, the lack of air. Everything would just hit her, like a wave on a storm.

So, she ran.

Ran until she could go no further.

Which now led her here, to California.

She mostly travelled throughout the night so she could use her powers to get her away quicker. The Avengers, although not very known in the capasity of the world, had searched for her but eventually stopped. She gathered it could have be due to Natasha. And Clint. They seemed to know that maybe finding a normal life on her own would be the best for everyone.

However, right now, she couldn't think of that. She had customers to serve.

Throughout her tour of the US, she'd managed to pick up more of an American accent allowing her to blend in better, and with dying her hair a little lighter to a soft ginger, barely anyone recognised her. Esspecially when she wore normal clothing, rather than the dark red and black leather she had wore during the battle in Sokovia.

"What can I get you?" Wanda asked, spotting another customer approach the bar.

The man smirked at her, leaning closer on the bar. "Well, I would say your phone number, but-"

Wanda smiled. It was all she could do. They got alot of flirts pass by, and they never turned down a chance to try and get her to go on a date or try and pick her up with some terrible line and a case of beers.

"How about we start you off with a beer?" Wanda asked, popping the cap off one before sliding it across the bar to him.

Now, she turned back to the regulars before she was eventually met with another customer who was possibly the tallest man she'd ever seen.

"What can I get you?"

"2 beers, please." He smiled, asking kindly.

Wanda smiled, popping two more caps off the bottles before sliding them over, the man paying her the money. Clearly, it wasn't going to be a tab.

However, just as she went to hand the tall moose his change back, the man from previously came and barged passed him.

"Another beer? And maybe that phone number?"

Wanda slowly stepped back as he leaned forward. However, the moose seemed to notice this and took slight action.

"I guess I'll see you tomorrow? Pick you up are 8?"

Wanda looked to him confused for a second before seeing him wink and nod his head towards the man beside him. No words were spoken, but
Wanda was thankful.

Smiling, she answered him. "Sure. See you then."

"What?! He's here for 2 minutes and you're already agreeing to go out with him?! I've been here for 5 weeks!" After that, the man swore towards Wanda, which only made her reach forward and grab him by the collar. Her eyes tinting red.

Sometimes, she'd become scared. After all, she was use to Sakovia and being surrounded by Hyrda agents, but then, the next, she could kill without hesitation if she wanted to.

"Call me that again and I'll turn you into a pickled herring."

A few seconds later, the man grumbled and backed away before leaving the bar, others turning back to their conversations from before.

"Are you okay?" The taller man asked her.

"Yeah..." Wanda swallowed thickly. "Yeah, and thanks, for before."

"No problem." He smiled.

Walking away, she watched as the stranger went and sat across from a man who looked simialr to him. Maybe his brother. However, as the stranger shared words with the man, he looked up, only to meet Wanda's lessening red gaze with green eyes. But, something behind them was special. She'd never seen a green like it.

But, it wasn't long before he turned his gaze away and back to the stranger, leaving Wanda to continue to serve the bar.

Later that night, as she began to close up, she couldn't help but let her mind wander. The man, from earlier. He had been in there for 5 weeks. In the beginning, he seemed okay. Decent. But, recently? Something seemed off with him.

But Wanda shook it off as she unhooked her keys and walked towards her car. However, as she did, she began to hear deep breaths behind her, which caused her to turn around but not before she was slammed into a wall, something invisible holding her up, shutting off her powers.

"Wanda, Wanda, Wanda." The man repeated. The same man from before. "You know, you shouldn't have rejected me. He's up here, you know. Seeing everything that's been happening. He was decent enough, but maybe he was just missing that...spark. But, never mind, we've got you now."

Giving a little wimper and the man closed her hand, she could feel her inside's crushing. "Would you look at that? The Scarlet Witch? Defenceless. Oh, the things we could do with your power."

However, not a second later, the man screamed out and jolted with a golden electricity before he came crashing to the ground, Wanda doing the same, however, she was alive.

Breathless, she looked up to find the two strangers from earlier. Moose and Green eyes.

"Are you okay?" The slightly shorter of the two asked.

Wanda nodded, steadying herself. "Ye- Yes. Thank you."

"He was a Demon." Answered the taller one, spotting Wanda's expression as she looked to the dead man. "Possession."

"Like that makes it better." She mumbled to herself before looking to the two strangers. "What are your names?"

"I'm Sam," the taller answered, "And this is my brother, Dean."

"And you knew he was...because?"

"We're Hunters." Sam said, showing a small smile.

"Hunters?"

"Hunters, sweetheart." Dean answered. "We do this for a living. Saving people, hunting things, the Family Business."

"Don't call me, Sweetheart." Wanda warned, glaring at the elder of the two.

Meanwhile, as Sam looked around, he placed a comforting hand on Wanda's shoulder. "By the looks of it, that Demon wanted you for something. I
think you should stick with us until we find out why."

Wanda smiled. "As pleasing as that sounds. I can handle myself."

"Like how you could handle yourself just then?" Dean asked. "Before we saved your ass."

"You have no idea what I'm capable of." Wanda told him. However, as she did, he could have swore he heard an accent behind her words, but just brushed it off...for now.

"Still, I think you should come with us. At least until we know you're gonna be safe." Sam proposed, to which Wanda eventually agreed.

"Sam'll drive down behind us." Dean told her before he made her hand over her keys. Most of her stuff was in her car anyway.

"Fine. But try anything-" Wanda began.

"You'll kill me? Oh, sweetheart. Get in line."

Sam just gave her a warm smile before walking towards Wanda's car, allowing her to slide into the passenger seat of the Impala.

"So is this what you do?" Wanda asked, holding back a grin. "Save women and then try and kidnap them?"

"You're welcome to go and fight Demons on your own if you wish." Dean said, to which Wanda never replied, rather, just sat back as he started up the car and began to drive to wherever their home was.