Chapter Five

A week later, neither of them had brought up the kiss. It hadn't happened again, but there was something in the pair of them that, every time they looked at one another, they would relive the moment all over again.

Dean did wonder if Wanda had him under some spell, but Charlie quickly ruled that out for him when she came to visit since she begun research on Wanda's powers once she revealved them to Charlie.

But, eventually, Dean accepted the brewing feeling in his stomach. It was odd, especially since he'd never really had these feeling...not since Robin, when he was 16, anyway.

Wanda, however, was struggling a little more than she would have thought.

She did have feeling for Dean, but then she kept wondering if they were feelings or whether it was some kind of trick in her mind.

"Hey, you okay?" Charlie asked, hopping down the stairs, spotting Wanda stood in the library, her hands stuffed in the front pockets of her jeans.

"What? Oh, yeah. How was it?" Wanda asked, Charlie placing down two brown paper bags on the table.

"It's the Christmas rush." Charlie shrugged. "What can you do?"

Wanda chuckled, grabbing one of the bags before taking it towards the kitchen, helping Charlie unpack. "You get Dean's pie?"

"Yep." Charlie said, holding the box up from the bag before placing it in the fridge.

Currently, both boys were on a hunt a couple hours away, leaving Charlie and Wanda to do a little research and get to know one another a little more since they seemed to be hitting it off. Also, Charlie was in need of a new friend.

"You sure you're okay?" Charlie asked, looking at Wanda once more.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Wanda said. "It's...it's just a harder time, around now."

"Pietro?" Charlie asked, and Wanda nodded before she was suddenly in a strong embrace, Charlie hugging her.

"You've got us lot now. And it gets a little hectic, so prepare for anything."

Wanda gave a small laugh. "Thanks."

"Also, he likes you too."

"What?"

Charlie turned back, placing the brown bags away before moving towards the cupboard, pulling out baking ingredience.

"Dean." She answered, "Here, put this on."

Charlie handed Wanda an apron before Charlie placed her own on, over her head and around her wasit.

"What about Dean?"

"He likes you, like, like likes you." Charlie told her. "And you like him, too."

"How-"

"Sam told me." Charlie said. "He doesn't exactly know what happened, but he knows his brother and so I concluded it to you two have either kissed, or are about to. But to stop you worrying, he likes you too."

Wanda just nodded, feeling a little blown back since all it took was Charlie to make her own conclusions for her to find out. But, even if Dean liked her, they couldn't exactly act on it. Could they?

"But, for now, we don't talk about boys. We bake. Come on."

Hours later, Charlie and Wanda had finished baking and currently had tided only for icing sugar to be sprinkled across the place as they decorated cupcakes, a cake, gingerbread and finally, a gingerbread house.

"Do you think they're still up?" The pair heard a voice say over the sound of the record player, playing an old christmas album they had found on their search through the multiple records the bunker had.

"Do you hear music?" Dean asked as they got closer.

Eventually, the two boys walked in and found the entire place smelling like Christmas.

"Hey! You're back!" Charlie cheered, spotting the pair come through the door.

"Did you bake?" Sam asked, a wide smile spreading across his face.

"Yeah." Wanda smiled, placing the piping bag down before taking a tray of cookies over to the pair.

"Now, as much as I don't believe in cooking for the man of the house, waiting for them to get back from work, I did find this fun." Charlie explained, handing the pair a cup of coccoa each.

"Thanks." The pair said, taking a cookie and a drink each.

"How was it?" Wanda asked before finally seeing the cut across Sam's cheek and the slowing blood from Dean's head. To which she gave a gasp.

"Before," Sam begun, "you yell, we're okay."

"If you needed back up-"

"We didn't need back up. That was why we didn't call." Dean explained. "Besides, we've both seen worse."

"So what happened?" Charlie asked, following the pair back into the library.

"Turns out, it was three spirits." Sam explained, pulling a filled file from his bag.

"Not one?"

Shaking his head, Sam continued. "No. But, we did managed to find something that belonged to each of them. One was a little pissed than the others. Especially since someone cracked his gravestone."

"It was an accident!"

Sam just nodded. "Anyway, Roger knocked me down, cutting my cheek on the gravestone, and then he managed to throw the broken pieces towards Dean."

"Well, thank god you're okay." Wanda said, in a small sigh. "Also, how did you break the gravestone?"

"It was an accident! Anyway, who puts the stone at the side of a grave anyway?!"

Wanda just laughed and placed a cold rag to his head. "Hold this." before she turned to Sam, making sure noting was stuck inside his cut before wiping it down a little.

"Hey, what about this Demon deal?" Charlie asked, abruptly. "Have you found out anything else about why they might want Wanda?"

"Not yet." Dean answered, "But we're trying to get hold of someone who might know why."

"Who?" Charlie and Wanda asked in sync.

"Crowley." Sam answered after looking to his brother for confirmation. "If anyone should know. He will."

"Are you sure it's safe?" Charlie asked. "I mean, what if he wants her. You'll be walking her right into a death trap."

"Her is still here." Wanda said, trying to gain their attention.

"Everything's safe, and Crowley knows that if he tries anything, I'll be ready to kill him." Dean explained stripping his jacket from his body and laying it over the chair.

"Night." Dean said before finally heading towards his room, only to wake hours later at the sound of mumbling before a bash of the head.